Investors of Bahria Enclave Islamabad, Stay Put!

The stamina and endurance of investors is tested in times like these as it is when the less savvy property buyers lose money and the wise ones gain. With PhaseII announced for Bahria Enclave, the activity is going to shift there for a while but if we look at the current status of PhaseI, the locality is ready for construction of houses and business units, which is the biggest factor that drives the property rates up. By the end of 2nd quarter of 2014, the situation will be much clearer for the investors to decide weather or not they should sell their plots in Bahria Enclave, till then, they are advised to stay put.

Read the full report here.

Is there any chance in increase in prices in Bahria Enclave-I. Further, what is expected time of possession in C-1 & C sectors.

Regards

For information regarding Bahria Enclave, you can call on 0800-00100

Dear Samra, I have gone through the article/ blog, I have noticed that there are some serious mistkes with respect prices listed there… That would require correction. Thanks

Nice article.

Thank you Nasir Khurshid.

Mr. Khan, please correct me about property rates in Bahria Enclave.

Thanks for sharing. As per my personal experience in Bahria. 2003 was not only a jump for Enclave but overall property sector. I visited Bahria Phase 8 in Dec 2012. The sector M file was 6 lakh rupees Sector F was 12 Lakh Ruppes. In August 2013 Sector M touched even 28 Lakh and Sector F 42. Currently Sector M is 22 Lakh and F is around 32-33. In one year almost 200% rise. I dont criticize the success of enclave. The time will come when people dream to have a plot in enclave but patience to hold the file is the key to success which is very difficult

Dear Samra, the price of 5 marla in Bahria Enclave have never reached 40 lacs.... Maximum it reached was around 32 lacs, so that needs to be corrected, the 40 lacs plus was for 8 marla plots.

Thanks

Thank you for correcting me, it was a typo, Mr. Khan. I am glad we have readers as vigilant as you. BTW, welcome back.

Thanks a lot.

BE-1 is one of the best place to live n twin cities without ant traffic hassles and just few minutes drive from pak secretariat. Definitely, if you have holding power, you will get excellent reward.

Hello sir i want some idea about behria town karachi i have 2 5marla plotes file and 1 10marla plot and one modway commercial plot whoes current price is going 13000000 but i have brought this 18000000 now it is in loss

So i want to know that what to do whats the future

And when did the behria town karachi is giving the possesion

Excellent Discussion and its good to know such things before hand. It make it very easy to deal with the Agent or Developer.

Bahria enclave new booking of 5 marla price is 25 lac and market is on profit now . Same thing for 8 marla new booking . Both are available on 18 month installments . You can check Redirecting... for updates.

Good.

If you have invester or client to invest in near new islamabad airport. Pls contact