Is investing in turkey real estate good idea?

Nadeem sahb thank you for looping in. What are your thoughts on the economical uncertainity and situation? Do you think Pakistan will ever recover considering its still going downhill.

I am very hopeful in shaa Allah.It all min Allah and tawakkul ala allah.

Regards

AQ bhai i sent you whatsapp message

Regards

Nadeem sahib, welcome Amigo!

In farming i recommend immi to legalise Marijuana or weed and it is billions $ plant..... we can export it and can earn billions and billions $.....
We are farming country and by 2025 the market for marijuana may cross 55 billions $ a year........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-42561711

( ANY CLUE LEADING TO ISLOO1????)

Nadeem Bhai

We are just exploring investment venues. Decision will be taken after a lot of study and future look ahead of Turkey.

Today I am off duty and will read your message. Here in offshore I keep different cell but in Doha, my normal cell is always on.

AQ, any update or news on this? :slight_smile:

Ty Phoon,

There are Pakistani families who got deported from US and still didn't lose a single dollar there. US doesn't act like other cheapsters who loot your legal wealth just because someone violated their immigration laws. After all they have dollar printing machines of their own! And they don't really have to worry about inflation.

2ndly investor visa is much different than your B1. It is one of those visas which gets premium processing with no interviews and straight up green-card without any hiccups.

Perhaps, this is the reason US manages to attract top talent and top investors from all over the world.

JDM, I agree but investor visas are more than $500k and that too doesnt apply to real estate but businesses which can generate some employment there.

2ndly chinese have too much money and their influx has ruined these investor programs and now I hear the process is not as straightforward as it used to be.

Also I have a big family here and would not want to be restricted on travel, even as a US citizen they bully you if you travel too much to a country like Pakistan.

Then a question, if I as a B1 gets a condo and rent it out and supposedly doesnt get to renew my visa or the country gets sanctioned what happens after that? How am I able to get back my investment?

Ty Phoon
Istanbul seems good for rental income on ROI but Lira depreciation is 28% for the last 10 years!
They have good property management but " a red mark" on Turkey ought to be examined very carefully.
I know a lot of expats cannot do construction business but in Pakistan, as per my own experience and my friends experience, make/sell houses or commercials is much better even Rs is on free decline.
Investment in a strong currency outside is peace of mind but where to, is still is a tough decision.

@Ty phoon, the biggest problem with US investment is that you have to pay taxes to US govt on ALL worldwide income and declare all US and outside financial assets if you are:

- a US citizen
- a green card holder
- a resident alien (stay in US for 6+ months on visa)

AQ agreed sir.

Isloo1 yes correct, but no taxes if you buy and rent it out on a B1 visa?

Buying a property in Turkey is definetely a good idea. But it depends on where you buy your property and the price you get for the property you choose.

For 75.000 USD investment, you get residency permit for 1 year which can be renewed every year online.
For 400.000 USD investment, you get Turkish citizesnhip within 3 months after your investment. For 3 years, there will be non sellable record on the property you buy.

Furher information for Turkish Citizenship and Turkish Residency.

Turkey, which has many beauties and thousands of years of civilizations, is very rich in terms of culture. There are thousands of places to visit. I had the opportunity to visit Istanbul several times. The city is a living history. In recent years, you can become a citizen by purchasing real estate from foreign investors. I can say that it is a good opportunity to invest. You could become a citizen by investing 250K. According to a law firm article I read, the new price was 500K USD. News: tepelawoffice.com/en/post/turkey-citizenship-by-property-investment