Is the current property boom over ?

Thanks Raja sb
From my side no participation. I already said.

1 Like

@zameenadmin Mods! Need a bit of help with ban hammer in this thread.

1 Like

Highly authentic info.
Thanks Raja sb. I can personally confirm two things:
… I bought 5 Marla, for my sister & was not coming up , at 15 Lacs all paid in Orchard @ yesterday sold at 30 Lacs.
…My brother bought 5 Marla in sector M at 49 Lacs just 35 day before & now wanted to sell in order to buy in DHA Rahbar, Lahore. He has offer now at 55 Lacs, so you are right, sir, when you say that phase-8 coming up as a whole on RRR news.
A) So 6 Lacs profit in 35 days
B) 15 Lacs profit in 3 years
B may not meet with best investment but on RRR, highly likely to appreciate further, so would A In Shaa Allah.

1 Like

thakx abdul qayyum sab.

which sector in Dha Rahbar?

if its sector 4 kindly try to avoid Hudiara drain Nalah & Railway track nearing plots.

and for other sectors in rahbar. kindly try to avoid Nalah.

regards.

Many thanks sir
Yes in sector 4 but not near any nala & rail track.

1 Like

great. welcome Abdul qayyum bhai

Why More People Are Investing in Pakistani Real Estate Than Ever Before? | The Ritz Herald

Pak real estate getting international recognition!

Lucky Cement earns profit of Rs28.20 billion - BOL News
Market watch: Stocks dive on Covid fears, oil price rout (tribune.com.pk)

Some interesting news. Lucky cement’s profits are mind-boggling numbers.

Thanks Asad sb, interesting read indeed and yes ISB and Gwader have the potential to be world destination, we just need to put a few things in order.

Welcome read, though I did spot 3 - 4 factual incorrections/twists (state-run, exponential, net worth PRC investment etc.) but let that go in a spirit to focus on the optimistic side of the topic.

Hope, PAK RE gets better player or better offerings than what the likes of Alghurair and Emar have offered, to date.

1 Like

Happy Independence Day, all!

Pakistan’s FATF panel ranking gets better - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

We are now better than most FATF members when it comes to following FATF regulations, even better than USA and India. IA we will hit that 40/40 mark soon so politicised FATF has no reason to keep us on greylist anymore.

Asad sb
Thanks for the latest info but, sir, USA & Canada far behind Pakistan & enjoying the white status with FATAF?
It is all political. India can never come out from black status if counted on un-biased level but would never be checked per book.
Anyways, good news and we shall be ok In Shaa Allah as world still need Pak in Afghan prospective…

1 Like

Indeed. Everyone knows FATF is being used as political weapon by india and west.

Thanks Raja sb
I am surprised we are not having your working on the DHA Valley the 5 ballotted & possession blocks which have been appreciated out of proportion & still rising amid somewhat stalled situation in some of the recently good performing societies…
For the last one year I have been saying that whatever was happening with valley has been happened & a new venue is opening & it has been started now…
My several friends invested on my 2 cents & bought plots & max 35 Lacs & sold 60 to 75 Lacs commercials in Oleander & Lilly…
Same went with Bluebell, Magnolia & other 5 blocks with residentials.
Dha playing smart and I bet if other bubbles start to burst, DHA valley will see a 3rd ballot to sustain the priced & even appreciate more.
DHA-2 & 5 overhead bridge will furthe boost the prices.
You are a gem on this place sir & I personally do not miss your Clips.
I am a firm believer that now DHA valley & BT extension, Orchard & the whole phase-8 is going to be central invest venue in the months to come.
I took for my brother plot in phase-8 L block at best location, height & cutting terrain with 5 Marla extra land at 75 Lacs & just yesterday the neighbouring plot 10 marla demand is 1 crore…just adjacent plot with same extra land…

welcome Abdul Qayyum Bhai.

infact no one asked for DHA valley. the requests pending are for BTK. CBR2. Orchard. LDA city etc. but not a single request for DHA valley. thats the reason.

Thank you so much for the appreciation dear sir. i assure you no bubble in upcoming 1-2years. so enjoy see your investments growing.

yes the bridgeup will be a game changer for 2, 5, 6 & valley.

and yes for BT as well. see the pattern. after CDA,Bahria took the gains. then there was stabilization in BT and rise in DHA. now DHA is stabilising & BT CDA again crossing all the limits. even BTK has seen a good jump in last 2 weeks.

Yes you are correct but as a visit to this project fasial hills islamabad

BTP

Here it is Abdul Qayyum Sab

1 Like