Is the current property boom over ?

You are right nadeem bhai. Same is my point of view that i have explained here.

You are right nadeem bhai. Same is my point of view that i have explained here.

@Humayyun, your thesis about RRR hyped prices transforming into organic price growth of big brands is difficult to digest. It is true that there have been multiple factors since June last year that have significantly increased prices in DHAs and to some extent in BTs. But a hype does not sustain or transform.

Big and known brands have their own dynamics and cartels that create artificial bubbles to make quick bucks. But that's a different story. Right now there's lots of construction activity that justify gradual price increase. But RRR fiasco is bound to trigger some correction.

Let's wait and watch.

With respect, what is happening now is pure demand & supply as truck loads of money being dumped on massive scale and " playing part", if playing, is then minimum.
As seniors saying DHAs & BTs will get not much damage if correction ever take place.

Isloo1 Bhai,

You are right every bubble can burst. But the application of bubble is wrong. In your view it is a bubble. & in my view its not a bubble its attaining of price equilibrium. At least there is not bubble & bubble burst in this year till December.

Totally agree with Humayyun Bhai that previous hike was not a bubble. As in last few years there was not any major increment in property market. After the devaluation of Rs. Even the plot prices got lower. Jab murghi, cheeni, gari aur aata mahnga ho gya to plot ka mahnga hona to banta hai.

@ AQ sb, in sector K I liked one plot and thought to take it, the guy asked 25 lakh profit right on the next day of baloting. No wonder now asking profit is 80 lakh.

In non developed area its super risky at the moment to jump in. Better is to just sit aside and watch :slight_smile:

Sohail sb
Most people are only pricing not only in DHA-5 overseas but also in DHA valley in both "ballotted" & "possessed" blocks.
Overseas development is on fast pace and on one Kanal 25 Lacs profit is not bad if you consider installments option.
I am working hard to get a one Kanal plot either in dha-5 or in dha-3.
So far in 5, no one asked own less than 50 Lacs in K but if you try to converse further, they will try to quit the conversation.
Sir, in market there is always 1% or even bit more who have emergency and want to sell the same day on cash..dealers jump to take on beyana & make money in the very same day...these deals are win win for both buyer & seller but you need to stuck with market on daily basis.
But some people are also demanding 70 to 80, which is stupid thing even to demand...no one will fall for it in veerana.
In valley in bluebell my friend bought a 8 Marla ballotted not "possession" @ 42.5 Lacs with all paid.
This was mere 18 Lacs just a while ago.
Same with other ballotted & possession blocks in valley...
Is it a bubble...factual...or someone did huge buying...hard to answer.
Sir, if someone agrees to sell at 25 Lacs own, I am an immediate buyer...pls reach me at 03115162239

@AQ sb, I said they asked me 25 lakh profit on very next day of balotting which was done few months back, so now as you said 80 lakh profit is very much possible.

Dear Sohail Khan,

App na train miss kar dee.

Regards

Gents - is this true that profit demand is more than 50 lakh on sector K plot

If true than Alhumdulillah that I made a right choice by proceeding with my balloted plot in sector K otherwise everyone on this forum who responded to my post at that time told me not to proceed by paying the down-payment for the balloted plot

Arshad sb
It is very unfortunate that people guide against obvious..
I have been saying dha-5 is in Islamabad, Islamabad highway being widened, all other societies were appreciating while overseas booking announcement came, development pace not bad, big attractions, one of them is Shifa International hospital, surrounded by dha-6 & 7 & 2....it must not have been a bad buy..
But I do not why gurus were against?
One Kanal will cross 2 crores as dha-3 which is Pindi bound has shown in serene city..
Good luck for your best decision & all the best.
Also I said well in time that DHA valley is waking up but everyone ran over me with lathian, barche &:kulharian..
See valley is speaking up now on ballotted & possession blocks.

Dear all,

What can be a good buy in the range of around 10 million for investment purposes in medium term? for better returns.

The next train not to be missed

Rizwan Sab, I-11/2 25x40 around 85 lac, I-15/3 30x60 under 75 lac, I-14/1 25*60 around 85 lac, 30x65 around 10 M. E-12 25x40 around 90 lac.

Following seem good options in this range:-

Topcity D block 10 marla 1.05 - 1.2 Cr

Faisal Town A or C block around 9-10 million

B-17 10 Marla C block

E-12 4 Marla around 9 Million

I-14 25x60 to 30x60 8-10 Million

@Arshad Khan Have you received your allotment letter yet?

I was successful in the reserve ballot sector K and paid the lump-sump amount almost a month ago. I haven’t received any letter from DHA so far? Is it a common practice? When should I expect any correspondence from DHA? The online payment status says payment is paid so not really worry about anything else.

CDA Train never to be missed.

The good thing, if its being missed you can manage to get to reach the next station (other sector) and still get it ...

====
Proper CDA sectors not some Mickey Mouse Cooperative Housing as CDA sector.

Aoa

Is E-12 a proper Cda sector

When is possession expected?

E-12 is a proper CDA sector and E-series after the F is among the elite of CDA sectors.

Ongoing development is pretty much dead slow but atleast 2 - 3 years minimum for anything concrete out of it.

It's already mainstream ISB and Margalla Avenue will further give it a boost. D-12 that's developed but comes after E-12 already saw a minimum jump of 10 lakh per Marla in last 4 months and continuing the rise.