Is there any way to report wrong listing of property?

Hi,

Yesterday i saw a listing from an agent which showed only the exterior of the building (situated in my street)
When approached the owner of the building, he was saying we don't want to sale the property even we purchased it one year ago.
I was committed to purchase it but feeling bad to notice such thing on such reputed website.

I thing zameen.Com should add a report button for false listing.

Here is the links of the listing.
Https://www.Zameen.Com/property/lahore_samanabad_corner_6_5_marla_house_is_available_for_sale-22104206-377-1.Html

Dear Muhammad Shakeel,

If you look at the listing again you will see that it says "The property is no longer available." beside the picture.

Nevertheless, thank you for taking the time point it out, we are always looking to provide latest and most accurate information. In future, if you need assistance on the matter, you can still reach us here but you can also reach our representatives directly through: https://www.zameen.com/contactus.html

Yes, I checked it now and it shows that "This property is no longer available" but it is added 2 weeks ago whereas my friend is staying in the same house from one year.

He even unaware from this listing.

I've a recommendation:

Make it necessary to post interior pictures in this way no any agent will make false listing by pasting outer wall of any building.

Thank you for your suggestion. We have forwarded it to the relevant department.