Islamabad Cooperative Society ICHS

Dear brothers Does anybody have any idea of the future prospects of ichs ? Is it a safe society to invest ? I have heard that its prices are going to jump in a few months, as currently the prices of all other societies near airport have jumped and only ichs is left.. Now it is its turn ?

This is a good question ali saab, any members who have any knowledge of this society please share your views.

I think pk1 and ibrahim sb would be in a better position to answer this question. Thanks

Artificial jump expected. Far away from airport .

Dear ibrahim and pk1

Valuable comments from your side will be appreciated ?

Dear brother,

ICHS was a dead society few months ago but now a days its again in market.

ICHS has no direct access on Kashmir Highway or Fateh Jung Road, there is some development work in ICHS but on a very lower scale. Price change will be artificial. It's a very long investment more than 5 years. Those files in which 80000 are paid are available on 30,000 so price is minus 50,000.

Thanx ibrahim for ur valuable comments :slight_smile:

Thank you syed saab, i heard about this society last year after seeing the adverts by star marketing. I think its another marketing ploy by start marketing ltd, as the location is not very good and not a big brand, i wont be surprised if it never gets developed and they don't give possession and play games like roshan pakistan.