JKCHS Zone 5 Files

AoA

I purchased few plot files in JKCHS Zone 5 in 2015. Should i keep the files? I need advice.

Regards

M.Tahir

management of JKCHS is corrupt to the core if you are not seeing any chance of possession in next 6 months than better sale that and shift your investment to some possession plot, even some far away area will be better. In my point of view keeping a none possession file is not recommended. Always go for possession plot. A plot even on a nallah is better than some highly luxury area files. People are holding files of CDA, DHA, Bahria, JKCHS, Gulberg and many more from more than 30 years and still there is no chance of getting possession.

Thanks for reply.

Do they have land in zone 5? Is it corruption or land acquisition issue?

محترم یہ نیب میں معاملہ چلے گا اور جموں کشمیر سوسائٹی نا چاہتے ہوئے بھی مجبور ہو کر پلاٹ دیگی،فائلیں نا بیچیں ورنہ پیسے بہی کم ملیں گے اور آگے جدہر لیں گے اس میں بہی انتظار کر نا پڑے گا،اگر 1 کروڑ 35 لاکھ میں ایک کنال گلبرگ فائیل بیچ رہے ہیں تو سوچیں ایڈجسٹمنٹ کتنی ہوگی ،کشمیر سوسائٹی کا ڈیلر تو 5,6 لاکھ سے زیادہ نہیں دیگا

بلکہ ایک ردی یا کباڑ کی چیز کے طور پر خرید رہے ہیں،فارمولا جتنے جمع ہیں اس میں سے بہی ایک لاکھ کم پرافٹ زیرو

This gulberg is a bastered child of Khokhers brothers…
There are several law suites against them in NAB which are catching dust in the forgotten racks.
Taji Khokher ( Allah use Muaf Furmae…Aameen) was a Terror symbol in defrauding & getting land 1000s of kanals on fradulent practices…Late Haji Nawaz Khokher was also a partner of this filthy game.
Now both Khokhers are doing account with Allah…
The way Imran is after currupt cases, there is a good chance that the old cases will come in limelight & Investments in gulberg files might put in loss.
The developed GG is mostly safe but still people are waiting to come out from litigation around the central chowk since a decade…
Investments in non-possessed or new areas is highly risky.

Gulberg has made a mess out of files. As a matter of facts, Gulberg as IBECHS don’t need any khokhars and alike people to get the land. They have their own resources and whatever tactics but as of now, there is no blood shed in land Acquisition of Gulberg!

Khokhars were right hand of MR in getting land for BT RWP and in particular P7 & P8 land and that too in broad day light with guns and blood!

Chaudry Nisar as an Interior Minister tighten the screw and it did impact land acquistion pace and pre 2017 each dealer in Phase-8 used to curse Maa-Behan suggesting as if Ch. Nisar is the reaosn for all of MR mess and trying to settle long due scores with MR!

It’s BTs that relied on Khokhars not Gulberg. MR as private developer need to have such local dons to get land for him whereas same can be done by a few calls from IB that don’t need to rely on local goons.

====
Bottom Line:

• In Gulberg best appreciation is in possession. File game is a hit or miss, so be cautious!

• Gulberg has never put anyone at loss, as of now but yes best to be cautious for these new E & F executive deals! Such news are part of dirty tricks by society to sell with own and than buy back dirt cheap by creating the panic.

This is an open fact that 1000s of kanals is under law suites in gulberg…
Litigation in gulberg Residentia & in dha-6 is on street levels.
Yes, possession plots in gulberg is good investment. Files big risk…
IB is no less in filthy practices than MR, so are almost all in twin cities…
As per RDA & CDA’s declaration, there are more than 250 societies in twin cities & none of them is clean… currupt to the core .

Yes, Gulberg has litigations and for sure corrupt practices like any other projects. No denial!

However, that doesn’t mean a day light distortion of facts that Land Acquired by Gulberg is via Khokhars. It’s the BT that did that to make it Factually CORRECT!

“However, that doesn’t mean a day light distortion of facts that Land Acquired by Gulberg is via Khokhars. It’s the BT that did that to make it Factually CORRECT”: Partly correct:
Yes Khokhers did not acquire the land but they were involved up to the neck in snatching land from owners on illegal practices. On papers still big chunks are a mess in residentia.

Its on record, i.e., Khokar’s involvement in the form of legal complaints, FIRs and cases as far as BT.

Fortunately or unfortunately, nothing of that sort on record for IBECHS, as of now. Not that IBECHS is not corrupt but one has to understand the basic difference between Private Project and Cooperative Housings

• Unlike private projects, cooperative housings need to maintain documentation and other stuff for proper verification by the circular registrar and DC level.

• They have proper audits by Govt. unlike private projects.

The point remains: Unless there is public info and evidence available, it can be one’s assumption and factual distortion not the Reality!!

Imtiaz Bhai
What I wrote was a widespread reality on the then print & electronic media.
Taking co-op societies, they are mess in twin cities…
Private projects are 100 times better in Pindi & Capital territory.
You want me to tell you the dirty happenings in Jinnah Garden, the Atomic employees society, Sawan Garden, ghouri town…list is long bro…every election brings a more veteran crook on helm.
Let us dissolve this discussion as every one knows Khokhers brothers in this area.
Coops are good only in Karachi.
These are ailians in our areas.

Salam,
@yousafnoor bhai and @Its_ImtiaX_88 bhai since we are on the topic of files can you please give your input on Naval anchorage 5 marla files should one invest in those or stay away. Many thanks

Waqas sb
Naval Anchorage is a successful society…had been underestimated for a long time but now in limelight:
1: Has its own flyover on Islamabad highway
2: Has schools which has no match in entire twin cities.
3: Sitting on the signal free IH.
In my opinion, good investment indeed.
Allah Pak Barkat Furmain. Aameen.

1 Like

@yousafnoor thanks bhai

Yes, Naval is very good and remains under discussed. OPF has good potential. For me Gulberg possesion are best of the rest though it needs time to more conveniently liveable.

Gulberg has the Access and infrastructure as it’s plus, Naval as of now is far more developed!

Agreed to Imtiaz sb in above comment.

1 Like

@yousafnoor and @Its_ImtiaX_88 Bhai i dont have any issue with the Naval society itself concern is that should i get a 5 marla file there because you know how files are in islamabad. Gulberg’s files are also a headache for the investor but possession plots are good option no doubt

Waqas sb
In spite of the fact that Naval is now focus of lot of people but unfortunately new cutting block G could not get the much awaited response.
5 Marla Plot cost max 60 Lacs but did not get much hot like sister properties.
May be people compare now hot blocks of phase-8, DHA valley, B-17, I-series, DHA-3, for small plots as these societies have incoming attractions but Naval somewhat passive in this regards…