Latest Update On Gulberg Islamabad

There are different thoughts about Gulberg Islamabad in the circle. Your valued comments are required to proceed further in the investment in this project.

Salam Ulfat,

Gulberg has already been discussed in many threads, you can check those posts. Please visit given link, for example:

Gulberg Islamabad

Thanks.

Kind regards

You are right Farhan, very good discussion has been done in the recent past.

Regards

Dear Experts, Its right that a very detailed discussion has already been done on Gulberg Islamabad, but the question is about current updates. The situation might be changed now in comparison to few months earlier. So, experts are requested to shed some light if they see any changes in the project.

From what I can recall just after eid, there was construction on the bridge, but unsure whether completed. Gulberg expressway is in progress of getting fully complete and functional but I think we need a latest update.

Someone, who has visited Gulberg in the last week or so may help the members through latest updates.

Regards

Agreed with Zeeshan latest input from valued experts is requested to know the latest developments if any in the project or not.

Another issue with previous threads is that though contain good discussions but are even two to three months old hence lack latest inputs keeping in view the present scenario of developments around and about the presnt worth of Gulberg.

If there is anyone out there that can perhaps visit the site and let us know whats really on ground, this would be really appreciated! whilst there you may as well check out the rest of the zone v and give us a update.

The request for latest updates is very valid, but I think expecting some huge difference in development in Gulberg in 3 months time would be too much, while looking at their past speed.

Regards

Dear Ulfat Hussain,

Prices have dropped there and that's because of the low year-end activity. If you compare the current rates of plots in with of Sep 2012, the price hike is about 20%, which may not sound that impressive but considering the amenities and facilities that locality offers, the locality deserves a lot more than that.

A couple of CDA sectors have been launched recently, which i believe is the reason why the management of Gulberg Islamabad has taken a break from its promotion. Gulberg Islamabad is destined to become new residential statement in the capital and coming few years will prove that.

No matter what the buyers and investors think right now, Gulberg is where the rich and elite of the capital will find themselves at home in future. With rates here experiencing an annual shift in prices, i believe now is the best time to invest in Gulberg Islamabad.

Regards Samra Zulfiqar

Dear Samra,

Very impressive advice for Ulfat Hussain and rest.

Regards

Well regarding the commemt on elite living here in future, that could be a possibility, since i recall a few of them calling bani gala their home, which isnt such a well developed place in comparison to what gulberg could be in the future. Anyways a small update re gulberg is that now if u search on google maps with the name gulberg, islamabad u can see the boundary of the place which more or less matches the map of the society. Quite a big area infact among all the big area under development societies gulberg is the closest to zero point.

Well the prices of gulberg have always been strange, I did a thread on the pricing as initial booking from star marketing was expensive but booking direct off gulberg was 2-3 lakhs cheaper hence people started selling at loss to start with but as samra has mentioned it has potential to be good place in the future especially the state of development looks really good.

AOA all i agree with the above comments. I visited Gulberg few days ago, This was my second visit there after 5 months and i was very impressed by the size of the side roads (much much wider than bahria town) and the green belts. Definitely an elite class would live there. Latest updates: They have managed to raise the pillars for the bridge and work is in process but at a slow pace.This bridge is at the entrance near naval encourage. The other entrance has not even started yet due to some disputes of land but they are assuring that they will be resolved. My conclusion is that if some one wants to risk it than chances are that block A will be the best, Probably 10 to 15 minutes drive from the airport if the land dispute is solved,If not than i am sorry to say you will be stuck there for ages. Allot of dealers will tell you that these poor ppl dont stand a chance against Gulberg and all that BUT it was only a small iceberg that took down Titanic.

Rest is up to you but if Gulberg did prevail it will be the best and last but not least its not what we can see its how they will maintain it after wards, that matters the most and Bahria town definitely takes my vote there.

Thanks To all for the latest updates on Gulberg agreed that it will be a future home for the elite. I visited there last week developments are being done with good pace. Some big names like telenor and hashwani s are already there. Overshadowed by dha n bahria I guess. May be I am wrong But future of the project is uncertain because of the big fishes already present in the area who have some influence in power corridors too. Your comments are welcome in this issue.

Gulberg is mainly long term investment now as zone v is mainly slow nowadays. Unless you have bought in bahria or dha, places like soan garden, pwd etc…are pretty slow in terms of price increasing…rumours like rawaat airport may hike the prices a little once a while but other than that prices will actually stay the same or decline unless they complete development fully or give possession.

Dear Sheikh Sb

You are right that prices will get high once people will see things on ground with development. You are also right that it is a long term investment.

For investment point of view, I see good growth on investment in Ghouri Town. Although the profit will not be that high but reasonable with safe investment. Especially in developing phases.

Regards

I don't think we can compare Gulberg with Ghauri town at all. Ghauri Town, by it's name is linked with Khokhar's and i don't think that can be a safe investment. Gulberg will take at least 10 more years if we talk about development and people actually start living there, let's see. I would really appreciate, if someone can tell me the prevailing rates plus booking rates of Gulberg, Islamabad. That will help people here. Regards,

Thank you ihsan khan saab. Im unsure of ghauri town as last time I enquired I got told that its of bad repute due to same politics with khokar clan but unsure to be honest so I stayed away from it. In terms of gulberg from what I can remember initial booking started for 30x60 was 13 lakhs I think? I maybe wrong, but this was directly from gulberg, ibechs themselves. Star marketing had their price which was 2-3 lakhs on top. That's why people sold them beginning of the year for around 11 lakhs with all dues clear, so they were selling at a loss. Based on current development standards I think it will be a good long term investment. Possibly the next jkchs or multi development standards of zone 5. I don't think gulberg will match dha or bahria in my opinion. But things change and we will have to wait and see what happens...