Less options for lower middle class families in twin cities

We had a house in 4A and my late father was a lawyer so he used to follow that case, Ghouri town management was not the owner of land of 4A and they were having some out of court discussions with original land owner. That land owner had a son that was killed by khokars on the same land dispute. So I am not sure about other blocks but 4A is confirm disputed.

Most area of Ghauri town is disputed so homework before enter in this town as my friend stuck in commercial but i am not sure in which block.

Regards

1 Like

Brothers I don't know why anyone has not suggested you about investing / buying plot in PECHS, Islamabad

PECHS is going to get access from Mumtaz City sooner or later as according to dealers they have already purchased the land and Poultry farm / shed that is coming in between both societies

PECHS has Gas, Electricity and internet services plus infrastructure (though it is not very good but also not very bad at the moment)

Also it will take 5 minutes to reach metro stop from PECHS after start of Metro Bus service till New airport

You can easily get a general good 5 marla plot around 2.5- 2.8 million in M block and main reason is this that u cannot get 5 marla plot in this price in any society ryt now

Only buy in M or K block

I also request the experts to shed some light on PECHS

regards

I think it is one of the best threads on this forum. Thanks all senior members for your valuable input.

Can someone please shed some of light if I should buy a plot and build a 5 marla house for rent in dha phase 2 , naval anchorage or wah cantt? I plan to buy via bank and these locations come in my budget.

Your suggestions would be highly valued and I would try to contribute back to this thread as and where I can..

Thanks

I would love to know more about pechs f-17 and f-18. If anyone has visited these areas, may be u could shed some light on rental prospects in these areas

I think lower middle class families can sacrifice some facilities if they can find anything in this budget....

Ghouri town is good option, if land is clear, gas connections are problem but after all location is better for salaried individuals...

Also I want to add people can look for roshan Pakistan possession plot as if job holder are working in taxila region and want to live in isb.

@nawaz Malik

This post is only for less budget options,

I don't think people can get anything in f-17/f-18 in specified budget...

Gulberg residencia 4th file is also a good option under 25 lacs.

As a general rule:-

Low budget housing group should not hesitate to consider remote societies and projects, because the speed with which city is expanding, those options will be out of range soon.

But always consider "livable now" options. Anything on paper, non-existent and full of promises, are just money-minting traps.

If you ask any old Islamabadi (those who started their lives in sectors G6/F6, G7/F7, G8/F8) they will tell you how they considered any new sector of Zone 1 as "out-of-Islamabad" and missed investment opportunity despite they could easily. That mentality kept them out of race and now they stand no where.

@isloo1

strongly agreed

yehi ghalti menay b ke thi jb 2006 mai PWD mai 10 marla 10 lakh ka tha yehi soch k k wahan itni doooor

Totally agree with Isloo1, I-14 mein plot 3 lakh ka bhi tha kabhi. Jinnah Garden plots were 8-10 lacs, ghouri town was under 5-6 lac. We bought a double story house in I-10/1 in 5 lac. Lakin again Isloo1 bhai wali aik hi shart hai k possession and livable jaga lo chahay door ja k lay lo. ISB /Region mein 5-10 lac ka possession plot aaj bhi mojood hai. Bas khud working kerni ho gi.

Yes ...

- In real estate such an opportunity exist in each era and almost every time and it will continue to. It's just a matter of ones understanding and ability to go for it when others will hesitate and have Ifs and Buts in mind.

- Livability is a very relative term. People bought in the F-series when they were nothing more than a jungle.

There was a published story of a KHI person who visited Murree and upon a desire of his wife to have land in ISB he bought a 2 Kanal in F-6/F-7 or some alike sector in 1984 under 1 lakh or something price tag. It was a Veerana then and he almost forgot it. Years on he visited and was surprised to see a house built on it. He had long legal battle to get the plot back in 2018 with a Market worth of min 20 - 25 core. CDA is full of such stories.

- My father in law, a layman in real estate matters, upon someone suggestion, back in 90s had a deal of 1 commercial (F6) and 1 Residential (Margalla Town) under 1 or 2 million something and every one he knew told him forget it as he has junked his money. Rest is a history.

The bottom line: In real estate, if you stand on piece of land and there is somewhat a road that leads to it. It's bound to grow. It's a matter of time. However rare is the ability to sense the ones that will grow at hyper rate. People underestimate Open Land bit it has great potential and with computerised land records, the chances of fraud have been reduced.

Unless you are a power elite and will buy junk but will force Govt. to announce schemes and infrastructures around it. Prime example all that land around RRR that led to the scam.

Aoa all

please share your analysis , pros/cons and future predictions about CBR phase 2? is thr any risk associated regarding investment

Wsalam. Depends on

- Budget
- Preference (invest or live)

Budget is 14 to 16 lacs

for investment purpose

I think CBR 2 is under valued right now, and there is no risk in possession plot. As I-16 prices are rising rapidly so CBR 2 will eventually rise. It can be good investment for 3-4 years.

Cbr possession blocks is right option in the mentioned budgets

• Block A - E: 17 - 20 ready to construct

• Block J: Upwards of 12: Possession in 1 year

• Residencia: 8 - 10 lakh with ballotted and ongoing development.

Prime Block too but not too sure if it's status. One of the biggest under dogs. Reputation and Delivery is good, as we speak!

CBR phase 2 is very near to Thallian intechange. It was the main benificiary for RRR previously, But a bad luck came & it moved away to Murat interchange. Now if they go for the old plan, then it will be again bad luck converted good luck for CBR town Phase 2.

But i came to know from someone that the management is more interested in CBR Residencia instead of CBR 2. Bcoz CBR residencia is the private society in which CBR 2 management has highly invested for their personal profits. Hence compromising the development on CBR 2 for personal goals.