Less options for lower middle class families in twin cities

With the passage of time, it's more of a dream for salaried person to make a home for there families.....

Many people asked me what they can buy with 2-3 million in terms of plots....

In twin cities prices start with 6lac per marla to almost 25 lac per marla in muhallas as well....forget about societies

I want forum members to discuss at possession options where they can buy right now .

No doubt, the prices in twin cities are skyrocketing. There are few affordable options in the vicinity of Wah Cantt, which is just 35 km from Islamabad.

Wah Cantt provides all the facilities that any big city of Pakistan has to offer. There is one such good society with the name of Multi orchards and residencia near Bathar Interchange, Wah Cantt. You can obtain all dues clear and ready to construct plot at 4 to 5 lac per marla.

This project is also developed by Zedem international which has a good record of developing projects like B-17, Faisal Town, Faisal Hills and many others. This society also offers Farm houses at very reasonable prices.

Girja road,Chaakra etc are good options with possession in my opinion. I think land is available here within the range of 2.5 to 5 lac per marla. If I am wrong experts can correct me.

Try to find 5 or 7 Marla plot in rawat area.its also affordable same area may be you can find decent plots at kallar syedan road rwat.

RRR was a ray of hope for salaried class but sadly ........

i year ago i was also searching for a plot in this simiar range and finally bought one in wapda town islamabad.

People need to search out the plots by themselves

many of the dealers will lure them towards big names only.

Last year i spent months with property dealers and all i got was the advice of Bahria towns, gulberg, bluw word, smart city , B-17 etc

i was amazed why no one told me about risk free options of AWT and wapda town where the pries were really affordable for me

ThankGod i found them by chance myself

Good job Raja Waqas.in my view Girja road,Chakra,after Rawat area and other hand Chakri,Adyala road possession plots rang 1.5 to 5 lakh marla depend on location where people are living with basic facilities.

Regards

Let me add adyala road, lehtrar road, pindorian to the list, also CBR 2, upcountry also affordable with better reach. As mentioned by other brothers do not rely on dealers and search on your own, you can still buy a property in isb/rwp in your budget.

Also i checked new city phase 2 listings and some possession plots were available around 25 lac.

Open land with registry has been, is, will be best in terms of growth. It's just societies have more glitter and get more attention.

Chakri, Tarnol, Taxila, Nilore etc. etc. areas are a few example where 2 - 3 lac per Marla and rapidly growing population.

@waqas you can use the zameen.com filter to search the property in this budget.

I need your opinion, should I take a plot in a local society or muhallas and build a house and rent it out or should I take a plot in a good society and leave it for gain profit?

There are two basic problems in twin cities properties, located outside the planned societies.
...Almost impossible to get a muhalla plot where your "khasra..khatooni" matches to the piece of land you are standing on ..until you put roof upon your plot, anyone could come & claim your land.
...CDA has land all around Pindi and you will have life long problem of having satisfaction living in your house.
In this scenario, you can buy plot in Ghouri town which is located on Islamabad Highway...you will have not registry but " Fard e Milikiat" in your name, fully legal but electric connection will be problematic though people are living with solar setup and LPG cylinders for kitchen.
CDA NOC is something which is applicable everywhere but land here is 100% clear from all doubts, which is full satisfaction.
Land here is appreciating like anything.
But no fraud whatsoever on the land legality, only CDA still did not give NOC to ghaouri town but this is happening all around Twin cities and millions of houses and people living in those abadees.
Most recent ghaouri town is negotiating CDA's demand of 2 billion to regularise GT, let us see how it goes..

Cbr2, airport enclave, krl housing society, you can get a plot in this price bracket in a planned area.

Muhallas have many problems.

@Javed47 this post is for zameen community who can’t afford brAnds but hoping for better standard of living in limited budget…

In planned society, where 40 ft street, underground electricals, sewerage , parks, schools, drinking water plants & all life amenities available, buy now and build house tomorrow....is bahria phase-8 " Rose gardens".
A 5 Merls costs 32-35 Lacs.
Wide roads & streets and fully developed.
I think this is then best in the said budget.

1 Like

It’s so useful

Raja sb
Construction is one of the best business in Pakistan and will remain lucrative for many years to come.
Pakistan has chronic shortage of houses and the gap is being escalated each years which passes by.
There is only one condition for success in this business and that is " honesty".
We know all time worthy things are, have been and shall be the ones which are rare in this world...such as gold, platinum etc..
Honesty in construction is very rare and if you exercise this in your work, your worth is like gold does.
A 5 Marla house, double story with servants room, can give you min Rs 10 to 15 Lacs of profit which could be even more if you select plot location, in a hot area and spend good time on house design.
We are in this business and Alhamdolilla, doing well in this business.
Another point to be thought of must be...never ever make basement especially if you are doing business in bahria town...people do not buy with basement as it cost like fortune...
Even outside Bahria, basement houses take time for selling.
A house made with honesty, usually catches customers before completion.
Another success tool: Start with at least two houses at the same time and be strict on 14 months schedule...12 months for project completion and 2 months for selling.

Thanks sir @Abdul Qayyum

Let me disagree with Sir Abdul Qayum sab on ghouri town as he mentioned that the land of Ghouri town is legal and only issue is the NOC by CDA. Being an effectee of Ghouri town let me tell you that. There are several cases registered due to legal issues and some sectors like 4A are fully developed on Qabza lands, there are even FIRs of murders to get this qabza from old residents. They did that with the help of khokar group. Some areas of phase 4A are under stay order. On registry of some plots wrong khasra numbers are written and possession is allotted in different areas than the khasra number. So be aware of Ghouri town.

Nasir sb
I bought a 5 Marla house single story for my daughter in phase-4C2 & 54 Lacs some two years before.
Now it's worth is minimum 75 Lacs and single story.
We bought at fard e Milikiat and no issue whatsoever.
I know at least 5 families who bought and living there without any problem in other sectors.
Now talk of khokhars, sir, are you aware what " badmashi" were adopted in Gulberg...in BT phase 1-6...in getting GT road access with brutal killings?
Khokhars has documented frauds of some 3,500 kanals fraud right on Islamabad Highway and case is still undecided?
Ghouri towns, my daughter susral family is big and 10s of families bought and living on fully legal status on plots with mahkima mall.
Sir, when you buy, keep your heart and mind open,
AS I said, frauds are everywhere...
Gulberg, DHAs, BTs... overflowing with litigations and dealers will just sell it.
Sorry for your case but if you have time, I could show you several houses clean on all aspects.
Ghouri town is very very big & surely problems must be there.
This is beauty of discussion here. Respected members can come forward & share experience....