Life Residencia near airport for Investment?

How is life residencia for investment? The location is very prime - beside Mumtaz City and PECHS. Their team has some members who worked to develop B17. How would it be for short term and long term investment as it is the only option close to the city at a reasonable price of only 24 lac including development and utility charges?

@Its_ImtiaX_88 @humayyun.786 Your thoughts?

Life Residencia, Rudn Enclave, Taj Residencia all having good vibes. Nova City was same but RRR set back hit its acceleration.

For me, though a bit expensive than the above but Airport Green Graden will be winner. For now these projects on installment have low resale (in general). Hold it for 2+ years min, prospects are good. Though, more the PKR gets a hit the crunch shifts to real estate.

Ahsan bhai,

I am agree with imtiaz bhai. Little bit i want to add is the B-17 renowned dealer Sardar tahir has become the partner of The life residencia. He will never let his crediblity go wasted.

Secondly The life residencia will get a second access ( Actually the main access) through PECHS & Mumtaz city to Kashmir highway. This will reduce the total distance from airport & Zero point. And this will be the turning point.

Thirdly they have Got the lease of Rama dam. so they are turning at a good picnic point as well.

Yes Prices were little bit higher than PECHS, they floated the files at a total cost of Rs. 24-28 lacs when PECHS plot 5 marla was just 18 lacs. But this current boom in prices has nullified the higher price factor as well.

Fourthly, They will leave the natural structure of the plots same, No much cutting filling, so im sure they will develop the roads & other amenities quicker as others.

& Finally this area will get included in Zone 2 of islamabad sooner. So a very good investment in all aspects.

I hope your all points are clear. If your want any discount on buying its files i may help you.

Regards,
Humayyun.

Thank you for your comments.
By B17 team, I was actually referring to Sarfraz Sial. I have heard they worked on some projects in B17.
Yes, society did announce that they will have access from PECHS before their next big event.

AGG - are there any files available on installment?
Resale is quite low, files are in negative but perhaps balloting on 25th November would push rates a lilttle.