Live updates - (Day 2)

#ZameenXpo: Mr Col ® Saeed Mirza (Roshnee Estate/Islamabad-Enclave CEO), a reader-turned-client of Zameen.com visits the writers’ desk at the Expo!

#ZameenXpo: A visitor gets briefing about Zameen.com at writers’ desk.

#ZameenXpo: “This is my first time at any property expo, and i am very pleased to be a part of this event. We are getting clients here. I suggest other dealers to participate in such property events. I am an old member of Zameen.com and i am really happy by the working of the portal,” says Patiala Associates CEO Mr Furqan Ahmed.

#ZameenXpo: Hotline Associates team celebrates its twenty-first anniversary at Zameen.com Property Expo 2014. Congratulations, Hotline Associates! Zameen.com is happy to celebrate this moment with you.

#ZameenXpo: Mr Amir Khan, Zameen Blog’s dedicated reader, visits the writers’ desk. Thank you for showing up Mr Khan.

#ZameenXpo: More and more people arrive at Expo Centre as the sun sets. Front desk staff gives a warm welcome to all the incoming visitors.

#ZameenXpo: Al-Jalil Developers sells seventy plots at expo centre. Congratulations, Al-Jalil Developers!

#ZameenXpo: People still trying their luck at the ‘Wheel of Fortune’. They adore Zameen.com merchandise.

#ZameenXpo: View Zameen.com Property Expo 2014 live stream here.

#ZameenXpo: Two very cute fluffy kids spotted at Zameen.com’s stall. Ahh, we love you!

#ZameenXpo: It is nice to see women participating in Zameen.com Property Expo, looking for investment opportunities and getting useful advices from real estate experts.

#ZameenXpo: Zameen.com Property Expo 2014 Closing Ceremony approaches.

#ZameenXpo: Crowd gathers outside Zameen.com’s stall as people wait for the closing ceremony to commence.

#ZameenXpo: Lucky draw to take place in a few minutes. This lucky draw has been sponsored by Samsung and Haier.

#ZameenXpo: Zameen.com to award honorary shields to the exhibitors.

#ZameenXpo: Souvenirs are being distributed among the estate agencies.

#ZameenXpo: Acclaimed fashion photographer Khawar Riaz just reached the Expo Centre.

#ZameenXpo: Lucky draw winners for Samsung announced. We will give you the names shortly.

#ZameenXpo: Lucky draw winners for Samsung announced.

#ZameenXpo: Lucky draw winners for Haier announced.