Maintenance Issue

I live in a compound where there are three buildings having 17 duplex flats and my building having 6 single story flats. The issue is that association is asking each building to pay for one caretaker (chokidar) which means 17 flats will be paying for 1 and our 6 people going to pay for 1 which is unfair to me. Can someone guide me to some law regarding maintenance? My suggestion was combined maintenance charges:

(http://blog.Apnacomplex.Com/2010/07/20/popular-methods-of-calculating-maintenance-charges-in-apartment-complexes/)

Well buddy you can not fight with them, they have to do what they are doing, write a complaint get signs from all the people living in your building try to negotiate with them, its your luck if they aggree otherwise you have to live with it.

I would second the opinion of Mr. Nasir. Its true that you cannot fight with the authorities. And yes get a written complaint signed by all the affected person and then present it before the authority.

And if others will not be at your side, then you have to follow the norm. Regards, z@in N@deem

Thanks for the answers guys… But this will be unfair, tomorrow they can ask me to pay 10k and so on… There should be a legal way to stop this as well right? I mean I should be able to complain about it to Clifton Authorities or even go higher?

You cant really do much other than complain. They would just say it was part of the terms of conditions, which you must abide by and you was happy to sign and now you don’t want to pay. You would just have to live with it or find an alternative way as they will not change the charges as they have the power to do add any charges they want. They have this in the small print.