Making 3 lac per month on 30million investment in property

Is it possible to make 3 lac rental income per month on investment of 30 million in property in Lahore. Or this is too unrealistic even in highly commercialized areas like gulberg. Any experts around here who can shed some light on this topic. Thankyou for sparing some time.

I’m not sure where a commercial in gulberg can be bought for 3 crore, seems unlikely it would be at good location. But anyways, if you find such a commercial, go visit it in-person and ask nearby commercial shops how much rent they pay. That will give you an idea of what rent you can gather.

As a rough estimate (looking at commercial rent in other areas of Lahore), you can maybe expect 1-2 lac per month but 3 lacs seems unlikely. Again, all depends on location. I’d be very surprised if you can even get such a commercial.

i am working on it… highest rentals that i came across are the shops in popular Malls and hotel apartments. Expecting 3 lacs is proving to be unrealistic so far but around 2.5 is possible but downside of such high rental properties is that they do not have much potential for growth in future. These properties have already matured to their fullest. Another concern i have is about the liquidity of such a property. Kindly do comment about the liquidity of such commercial properties in your experience. Thankyou for sparing your time.’