Multi gardens b-17 (mpchs) investors network

Aoa averyone, i have started this new discussion forum for all the stakeholders in b-17. Members can post about their questions, queries, investment advice, current market trends and future market speculations. Hope that it will be a healthy discussion forum.
Regards

Will the prices increase in B 17 due to hike of dollor about 8% from last 3 months or the prices will.not change?

Please advise

Devaluation of currency is an opportunity for overseas investors to invest in Pakistan. So when the buying activity will increase i hope there will be a positive influx in the real estate market. But on the other hand this sector has low liquidity and people will be more interested in buying commodities having higher liquidity like gold or foreign exchange etc.

Devaluation means weaker economy, everyone will suffer as import bill will increase. National savings will go down. People will invest less.

As far overseas Pakistanis, remittances have been declining from all countries for the past year. Only UAE is going up because all black money goes on boats from Pakistan to UAE and then return back as clean money. PMLN & PPP both are busy doing that as they know their time is up and over.

I see decline for at least 1 more year then real estate will pick up as new government is formed in Islamabad.

With elections this year and activities of NAB more stress will be on selling than buying. Some correction will be expected around the corner.

@JDM, @Mohammed

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs. As being a junior i always expect to learn from you people.

Can you also put some light on the factors which can raise prices in B-17 and factors involved in declining the prices as well.

Any news of margalla avenue construction? :frowning:

Nothing regarding Margalla Avenue at the moment. News about motorway interchange are in the market.

When we talk about Margalla Avenue some of my friends say that, "Delhi bohat door hai" But still i believe k Delhi pohanchne ke lie Delhi ki gaarhi me bethna parhega.

I heard from somewhere that CDA has planned to make a flyover or re-route it because of the graveyard or shrine in the route. Hope for the best.

The motorway interchange news has pretty much boosted the prices in E block specially.

This Interchange News is it based on some facts or just a Dealers Marketing Gimmick.

Just out of curiosity, if you guys can guide; If marghala avenue is constructed, what will be the price appreciation and in which sectors of B17. Like 10 percent or 50% ..... ?

If anyone can guide

Its simple brother.I will give u an example Bahria Town brought all adjoining weak societies to a boom like PWD Police Foindation etc.A 10 Marla Plot in BT is 1 Crore plus in Phase 1 to 6 and in PWD the same is 80 Plus.

So similarly B17 is a very good infrastructure society so if its an 8 min drive from D 12 assume a very conservative 60 percent of D 12 Simialr plot size price.

This means an increment of more than 50 percent of the current market price.

Thanks brother for the response. But in the current market situation where USD is going up and the future of Marghala Avenue is still unclear, isnt it good to sell of the plots in MPCHS (sector A) for example) ?