Multi-orchard farms

What is the maximum value of multi-orchard farms in next 2-3 years?

Assuming that's MPCHS one:

Max value hard to predict as there are different dimension of farm lands and different status of possession. One nearer to possessions (I guess Sector/Block D, may be part of C) has good future

- Overall gains and Value in terms of money spent and quality of development is good, i.e., MPCHS brand.

- Value in terms of price appreciation is slow and will remain so, for times ahead until travel time gets reduced.

All in all, good investment who can hold them for 5 odd years and that can be upto 100% gains, if some day Margalla Avenue materialises, big plus that will be. 2 - 3 yrs time-frame is not very clear.

@Shahrukh

Multi Orchard farmhouses prices have been stagnant for a while, a 5 kanal possession plot in Sector C remained in 7.5 million ballpark for at least 3 years now. It is only recent that I see sudden hike in demand crossing 1 cror. How genuine it is and what is the reason behind is yet to be discovered. Perhaps it is a spill-over from neighbouring Wah New City, or perhaps construction activity has picked pace and it has become live-able for families.

Multi Orchard has a great potential to fetch good margin, even at 1 cror, it is grossly under-valued. Whenever life starts there, it should be twice as much.

Dear brothers…? What about 10 kanal plot price? Also, does D block have 10 kanal plotS?

As per my info D has no 10 Kanal (unless I am missing something obvious, would be happy to be corrected).

10 Kanal are almost all possession in C with a demand ranging from 2.6 to 3.0 Crore.

Further to above question, does anybody have some idea about how close D block is for possession, as seeing the ads there appears to be roughly 25-30lac difference in C possession and D non possession 5 kanal

As per dealers, 'possession around the corner' (i.e.; 6 months) from now, since last 1.5 yrs. Multi have no official word on that. Best could be to call the their office and it would depend how honest view the guy on the other end of line shares.

Premium demand in D block is too much and cash in hand can reduce that significantly. Now a days, single day cash can put the buyer on very strong footings, if dealt properly.

Thanks

So why not buy 5 kanal twin plots? Will it be a good idea to bring down the price?

Only if:

- Non-possession for now in D
- Two adjacent (twins) available
- MPCHS allowing to merge two adjacent ones into a single unit (not sure)

Now dirt cheap Farm Houses on Chakri Side will boom big time, if:

- Obtained NOC (some have it in process by RDA)

- The day slightest of work on Ring Road kicks-off.

Biggest hope for Access and liveability of Multi Farms is Margalla Avenue that seems to be dying it's slow death in some dusty old cabinet of CDA directorate.

@Imtiaz

Plz shed light on the potential Farm housing schemes on the RRR.

@Imtiaz sb, will Margalla Avenue touch Islamabad orchards…?

I would say RRR as the potential happening. The potential beneficiary Farm Housing Schemes of the potential RRR are as follows. Lots of Ponzi Schemes but following at least submitted their details with RDA for the Approval and seems like sooner or later they will obtain.

- Khanyal Homes

- Islamabad Farms

- Rawal Farms

- Blue World City Farms

- The Regent Farms

The biggest benefit is that even now they are super cheap and I remember an year ago 4 Kanal on Installments was totalling to 36 lac in total with some on ground development going on.
-----

Re: Margalla Avenue

It can almost touch B-17 coming from F & E sectors significantly reducing travel time and improved access. In doing so, it can also benefit Orchards, but a BIG IF...