Need a good location plot in bahria phase 8 Rawalpindi

Dear community,
I need your thoughts and experience regarding buying a plot, that which block in Bahria phase 8 is good to build 10 marla house for living if someone has a budget of around 1.1 crore. Thank you in advance.

@surrehman427, if your budget of 1.1 crore is for plot only, then it is good for any sector of Ph.8, except for overseas blocks. Construction has gone through the roof and you might need twice as much for a decent building.

TIP: DO NOT BUY PLOT ON “FILLED” LAND, otherwise, you may end up spending one-third of gray structure cost on foundation reinforcement. Most of Ph.8 land is filled. So do not trust on dealers and seller, confirm from Bahria office and if needed, conduct soil test before buying.

@isloo1 thank you for your advice. Yes the budget i mentioned there was only for plot.

@isloo1 how i can confirm through bahria office that the plot which i am going to buy is filled or solid. Is there some procedure?

Google earth is your friend.

Best bet is when you r spending crores of Rs, just do the " soil testing" before buying
It will cost you Rs 25,000 & eliminate all doubts.
Usually when you tell the owner that you would go for soil testing , dealer or the owner will run away as people also get rid of their plots on filled land.
You may pay 2-3 times for this exercise but at the end you will get nice solid plot.
This has been working with me and can work with you as well.
If plot is solid, the owner may have the report so ask for it…
Do not go straight for testing, visit the nearby area/houses and ask for the terrain…
Even still there are some reputable dealers who has been sitting for decades & can tell about filling.
If it bahria Phase-8,then avoid Rafi block .

@surrehman427, you can call Bahria Town help line or visit their head office for guidance. I am sure their Design Wing or Engineering/Development departments would have topographic maps prior to leveling and filling of land.

Checking with immediate neighbors and looking at their soil test report is another good way to get first hand confirmation. For that you should contact all three neighbors if they have already constructed or initiated the process.

Usually a trusted property dealer saves you the hassle and guides you straight to the solid cutting land.

BTR

@surrehman427 i believe the market is also shifting towards investing in apartments in residential complexes and mixed-use buildings. bahria town is a renowned community and it also has vertical projects. if you are looking for capital gains in the future, my suggestion is that you also consider investing in high-rise and mid-rise projects. in 2 to 3 years, your investment will definitely grow significantly.
plot prices have significantly gone up and out of reach of mid-range buyers but apartment projects are relatively cost-effective. you can check out ongoing projects in bahria tow such as grande palladium, box park 2 and river courtyard.

I believe it is better to invest in mixed-use or residential projects in Bahria Town rather than in residential plots. You can get higher returns on mixed-use project in comparison to plots. A few of the projects that piqued my interest are Spring Arch and River loft. You can also consider investing in commercial project like Grand Gallery.

Hello,
You will probably be able to find a 10 marla plot within your given budget in most sectors. However, since the cost of construction has skyrocketed in recent years, you can also consider checking out apartment complexes or mixed-use projects in Bahria Town Rawalpindi. Both Spring Arch and River Courtyard are good examples in this regard.
Best of luck!

I agree with you. One of my friends bought an apartment in River Courtyard and he is super happy with his investment. I am also planning to do the same or at least considering investment in Bahria town rwp. I am really inspired by the ultramodern real estate and infrastructure developments taking place in the neighbourhood

1 Like

@surrehman427

Dear Mr. Saif,
This is Ayaz Rahim from S.A.S Enterprises®. We have a number if goid options in your budget and you are most welcome to contact me. I am attaching a picture with a list of services we offer and my contact information; both numbers are active on Whatsapp. It will be an honour to serve you!

@yousafnoor
Dear Mr. Yousaf,
You are exactly right and undoubtedly people have started to get rid of filled plots which majority if them are. But someone with knowledge of the area knows like me. I am Ayaz feom S A S Enterprises®. Plus the requirement & purpose of purchasing of the buyer also plays a major role in selecting the plot. These hurdles can only be overcomed with proffesional Consultancy/Advice and is something I guarantee that Soil Test of the approved plot by our team will be positive(as told by the team) and in case not then we(the company) will bear the cost of the next Soil Tests of plots no matter how many they are. This guarantee is given because of the confidence gained after an experience of decades + techincal knowledge and clarity of concepts of Engineering which unfortunately, is lacking in majority of Realtors and Contractors in the market.

You can look for property with this price range on zameen.com. They have listed all the properties available there.

Ext