Need Advice from Constructors/Builders - Urgent Help

Hi.

Please see the following picture. Notice that the fan points are not aligned, and not in symmetry. Now the ceiling has been done as you can see, but the fans placement is odd.

• Can we install two fans in place of four so they are better in symmetry (see following pic2).

using this maybe?

The contractor is saying that you will have to destroy the ceiling to make these changes and the strength of the ceiling would not be the same as well. Is that true?

What are your opinions on how can we install fans in such a way so that they are properly aligned?

Please advise!!

Bump Bump and bump bump

No problem
New point can be made & " Rawal Plugs" are the solution to hang the fan but in spite of the fact, Rawal Plugs are strong but put safety wire also tied up with the fan body.
In my basement, same problem was addressed & fans are installed with plugs & holding there for a decade…
To hide the wires , you can do false ceiling.

1 Like

Ceiling has already been done, check the pictures above. :confused: What can be done now?

Extremely Simple
Mine was done after false ceilings as well.
Call the electrician & he will do in less than 30 minutes.
I am now not in Pakistan, otherwise I could show you mine.
They will drill two Rawal Plugs" through the false ceing in the concrete roof & hang the fan or whatever electrical fitting you want there.
Or call me on WhatsApp to help you on Vocals…
But pls mind Pak & Canada time.