New Investment

Dear all I ask you for once to give me the sincerest advise without any bias for investing about 60 lac each at two different places in Islamabad real estate, which could be a decent place to live as well as gives good return in 3 to 5 years.

Sir…I would recommend a 10 marla plot in dha 2 and another 25x50 in g-14/4…For this you need a budget of 13 million…

Dear Rizwan: I suggest you invest 60 lac in Top City. Buy 4 x 10 marla plots. This is expected to give you more than 100% within 2 years. My second chice would be AWT. Purchase any size at go0d location and keep for 3-5 years.

Go for B-17 E Block , 30x70 plot

Top City 10 Marla Plots in D,E and F block 3 plots. 2 plots in DHA valley, Rose, Tulip or Bluebell block.

@Nasir sb: How you compare TC with DHA valley? and what are price tags in these locations?

Dear Rizwan following options can prove fruitful for u : 1. 10 marla plot in DHA phase 2 or 1 kanal plot in DHA Phase 2 extension

1. 1 kanal plot in Top City, F block

2. 2 x 10 marla plots in D,E,F blocks of Top City.

I have a question for @all who are advising Top City, DHA Valley, AWT. As per the posters comments he requires a location which is liveable in 3-5 years and still gives good returns in that time frame. So are all of the above places which I mentioned will be liveable in 3-5 years?

@Rizwan, I would say in 12 million you can select one of these locations which will be liveable and yet gives returns in 3-5 years. (You can split in two locations as per your choice)

• G-15 (liveable right now)
  • B-17 (select block of your own choice depending upon the size you want)
  • DHA 2 & G-14/4 (as mentioned by @Saadi above)
  • Bahria Phase 8
  • Bahria Enclave (something in current possession area - not files in BE 2 or something blah blah like that)

@ rizwan sb…Sir both the options are currently liveable and huge massive construction activity is going on at both the places and both of them are excellent from future view point as well…I would not recommend you top city or something like that…

I think options provided by Saadi are solid and as such these options have no major compromise.

In my opinion

1 G 15 30 x60 around 60 lakh.

2 G 16/4 30 x60 around 40 lakh.

3 G 14/4 25 40.

4 gulberg residentia 600 sq yard on main double road in develpoed area not in under develop area.

Rizwan bhai!

For living go for plot in DHA phase 2 / extension / G 14 around (7-8million investment)

For purely investment point of view with sure return go for 10 marla plots in F block of TOP CITY (2 PLOTS WILL COST AROUND 28 LAC)

If you can wait for next 3 years.

1: Buy 5 kanal farm house plot in multi orchards around 25 lak (down payment + current profit) 2: Buy 1 kanal plot in e17 in 35 to 40 lak range. 3: Buy kanal plot in b17 block E, around 50 lak. 4: Buy kanal or 10 marla Plot in D,E or F block in top city

There are chances that u can even Triple ur money by investing in these options for next 3 years.

@ triver…Please advise him something solid…All of the above mentioned options except e-17 are without possession…

I wrote on top of it, if u can wait for next 3 years.

I am 100% sure in next 3 years all of these will be with possession.

according to my limited knowledge these are most solid options available at the moment, and i also invested in all of them except top city.

@Rizwan

Go for B-17 if you have fixed 6.0m investment for 2 years minimum.

Check out commercial in Bahria enclave on down payment if you can increase investment and want short term gains.

Yes, Top City will be liveable in 3-4 years for sure. Mumtaz City giving possession on 26-12-2013, Top City giving possession in Januray in B block, construction already started in B block.

Dear rizwan kindly invest only in cda, dha ,bahria and multi. My suggestion is to bought one ten marla plot in D or E block of B-17 and two eight marla plots in dha valley. In this way you have investment both in zone 2 and zone 5 as well as more safe and secure.

Rizwan sab look Inten comments which look to me more relyable and safe investment