New Islamabad Airport Road Network

University town is Rawalpindi not in Islamabad and RDA is concerned agency for approval etc.

Dears any news about airport opening?

Cool

I am posting this here becaues I am looking for victims of Filmster* Lucky Ali, who scammed 100s of people out of their money by selling fictitious plots in a fictitious development scheme called National Town, Girja Road, Rawalpindi.

If you are one of the Lucky Ali/ National Town victims please email me at nationaltownscam(at)gmail(dot)com or WhatsApp at +16476064650. We are preparing to go to NAB and need as many people as possible to join us as a applicants to NAB

I call him filmster because he is certainly no Star!

Heard for the first time regarding this scam. What happened?

That Lucky Ali guy started scam housing schemes in multiple locations, National Town Thallian/Girja road was one of them, they collected money on easy terms on hundreds of victims and then suggested that there is no NOC from govt to give the land, therefore the land cannot be handed over to the owners. They then suggested that they would give land in another scheme called national gardens housing which is some 25 KM away, few people agreed but they also never got the land due to similar excuses.

Lucky Ali has now defrauded hundreds of people out of their hard earned money and skipped. Victims it appears to have no recourse. I opened a thread on zameen.com as well but i cannot find it now, it was unde residential schemes. Not sure why it was removed.

I keep on receiving the alerts on my email upon new replies on this thread ,But shows nothing when I open it. It seems zameen.com is removing/deleting the replies from this post.

I agree with N.A. Raja. This forum admin is doing something fishy :-).

I think after pressing submit button you have to wait for a long time to actually register the reply, there database seems not structured properly and therefore is very laggy in my understanding.

I am receiving the below message

A new reply has been posted against the following discussions.

New Islamabad Airport Road Network

When I am opening the mail I dont find the messages.

Yup, that makes my suspicion correct, it is their database that is having a hard time registering a reply when people submit one, if you want your reply registered then leave the page open after you hit submit for a good 20 minute

Test

Test Received.

Asalam O Alikum…

I can see many trying to post but their posting does not appear.

Try this:

Reset your password and then use the new password to post.

IA, it will be posted.

Sayeein ko duaaon mein yaad rakhein.

Yes. Same issue observed

AOA

ASA

AoA