New Islamabad Airport Road Network

The road from motorway to airport crossing top city & mumtaz city is not shelved. This road is approved by NHA and will be one of the possible link to new airport. Although in future there may be many (more than 2) routes to new airport.

It was known to all that Kashmir Highway will be the main access road to new airport. This road runs between Top City and Mumtaz City. The two Housing Societies were advertising since long that Kashmir Highway is the main access road. Were all those fooling the public ?

What about the connection for the traffic coming from Jhelum side. Where from they have to enter to Airport road. It was better if the way can be given before Rawat or Mandra toward Airport by passing RWP/ISB. So it will not be over loaded with traffic to both of these cities.

Any way PM Nawaz Sharif will make possible Airport in function in his this tenure Inshallah. He is a practical man and knows his job.

@ mushtaqa bhai, unsure about your last comment about pm sharif saab. But one thing is known is that the new airport is delayed which is bad news. The fact that Kashmir highway ext is not affected is good news. Also since several other potential routes are being discussed can also have a positive impact for other societies in zone 2, so I don't see why everyone appears to be bickering?

Sh. Sb. New airport is not delayed. Sir, construction work is v. Fast. Officer & staff of caa also comes to office on saturday & sunday.

@ ali saab - yes construction work is at full swing but it will not be fully operational until july 2015 not july 2014. Work is at fast pace but work is delayed. You may not agree but due to the budget new gov apparently changed plans so extra work is added to initial plan, this has not stopped development but it has just added more time to complete it etc…delayed about 6 months worth of work etc…nothing to worry about as long as it gets complete. But the way they are going I don’t see a problem why it cant be fully complete including finishing touches - road access, car park, terminal building should be fully complete by july 2015!

Are rumours true regarding 3rd runway?

May be completed by the end of 214 r start of 2015. Yes 3rd runway is under construction. Actually Nawaz gov. Is stucked in other problems. Otherwise they r found of highways, roads, & airports. However, u will watch a change very soon. PM may visit site during august/sept.

Terminal building expected to be completed by end of Nov 2014

@ Ali

Abhe tak 3rd runway k liye land acquire he ni hoye aur ap keh rahay ho k construction ho rahi hain. Ap k source apko sahe information ni day rahay. Meri request hain ap say k airport pay aa jaye main apko pura airport khud visit kerwa du ga. Aur i hope ap meri bato ko positive sense main lo gay.

Published on 23/08/2013

Rs. 320.194 million allocated for the construction of dual carriage way starting form Golra GT Road till kashmir highway.

http://www.naibaat.com.pk/ePaper/lahore/23-08-2013/details.aspx?id=p3_02.jpg

Ch. Shahid where r u sir

I m here sir. U started jokes on that day thats y i m ignoring to reply.

Friends I can confirm what Ch Shahid said. He is right. I believe very soon we'll see the news in media. Kashmir Highway might be kept on low profile, for VIP movements only. For general public, Golrra Morr, GT Road, I/14-15 route is decided to be used. Thanks Ch Rashid sb and please keep contributing in forum discussions as usual.

3rd runway is not under construction.Currently CAA is acquiring land for it.

@ Malik Majeed Your welcome sir. I only tried to share that news which i have heard from concerned authorities. But here some people started jokes on me. For me its a shock when i heard that kashmir highway extension project has been shelved because i have my personal investment there but what we can do its a government decision .

I like Ch Shahid expert views on several societies of zone 2. If he leaves zameen will be a loss! so we urge you to please continue to contribute.

Ch Rashid sb How you rate PECHS Islamabad as compared to Top City and Mumtaz City? Where can I have a map of it and location plan?

@Sinful Thank u so much sir. I m not leaving zameen.com.

@Zameen admin Thank u dear muzammil for supporting me and taking action .

Chief Justice of Pakistan: >>> Massive embezzlement and irregularities were exposed in the construction of NBBIA

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-2-197463-SC-smells-a-rat-in-new-airport-construction