New Islamabad Airport Road Network

@ Malik majeed I m shahid not rashid :) pechs is a good long term investment but in terms of development mumtaz city is far better but mumtaz city is over priced now a days. Whereas at low price top city is a better option to invest. It all depends upon there development and future access from new airport road. Its my personal observation. You can search there map on google easily.

Many thanks Ch Shahid, Very useful info for us all.

It could be a great news for some and troublesome for others but had there been two approaches like one from KH and the other as u described, it would definitely be a better option benefitting many.

But in any case, It will completely change the prospects of many sectors and we'll see some interesting developments along its trail

Regardless of how perfect things are planned or conducted, at least we are witnessing some activity now. I m very happy that CDA is really making its presence felt now and am optimistic enough to say, it will continue to offer more and more attractive options as they did with active selling of commercials and fresh balloting in most desired sectors.

Best thing about all this is, nobody will miss the boat, opportunities will keep comin... :)

Cheer up boys, lets not confront each other and keep it a positive debate.

Change holds the charm, doesn't it? :)

Mumtaz city may be over priced but they have their own well developed infrastructure and construction company. They are doing development at a fast pace as compared to top city and I believe in future will be much better in terms of construction standard as compared to top city and PECHS. Mumtaz city and top city share same access from motor way and are the nearest societies from new airport. PECHS doesn’t have any access from kashmir highway and is situated on fateh jang road. In terms to access top city and mumtaz city are much better.

@MBS Yes u r right "change holds the charm". I personally feel kashmir highway extension has its own charm i hope concerned authorities will must think again about it. But new route is most beneficial for many of us. Also this link will be gateway to that area because distance wise this area is more approachable from pindi and islamabad. If they start work on this proposed project than this link will be a game changer for that area.

Let us have a Fresh blow to country " Nawaz Sharif today proposed a new islamabad airport near Rawat’. Yeh hey Contractors’s Government. Secondly margalla tunnel project rejected many yrs ago

Ch. Shahid sb. Do not give importance to fazool disscussion. U might have read about King Nawaz Sharif’s new suggestion:- Construction of Margalla Tunnel& New Islamabad Airport near Rawat Environmentalist already rejected Margalla Tunnel. Musharraf could not start it. Now Mian Sb. Says due to design fault, we should have a new airport near Rawat Ina lillahey wa inna elehey ra’ajion. Mulk ka bera gharq na ho tu kia ho

New airpot near Rawat. Who will provide land

This is fake news. Malik Riaz behind this. They want bahria town prices to go up as for last two months, they are stagnant.

@Ali Nothing will happen regarding airport near rawat. So relax.

I think its just a plan…they are planning to build a airport in rawat. Land would need to be acquired…planning etc…of sewage, drainage etc… Everyone knows that plans can change. Nothing to worry about just yet. They cant even finish constructing the existing new airport so how are they going to construct an even newer one in rawat?

It was just a mad statement by pm.so there is no need to take it serious. Above 80 percent work done on new airport. Both runways are completed and handed over to caa. Internal road network almost near completion ATC tower near completion, Fuel Farm near completion, Finishing work started on passenger terminal building expected to complete in march 2014. Departure level bridge 100 percent complete. Public parking area almost complete. Hanger almost complete. Cargo terminal 95 percent complete. 3 days ago Dco rwp was appointed as "land acquisition collector" for acquiring land for 3rd runway. 2 days ago 320 million allocated for golra road to kashmir highway on emergency basis. Over 50 billion spent on this project yet. And now pm is saying for a new airport at rawat . What a joke.

Verily the TONGUE alone will drag many people to Jahannum. May ALlah save us all from Hell-fire! Ameen! this world is none but a play and for small interests we humiliate our Muslim brothers: only to disobey our Lord.

@Sinful i tried my best to ignore him. But this person comes again n again and starts abusing. I have lost my temperament now.

For all those people who were making fun of me. Http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101940964&Issue=NP_ISB&Date=20130825

Good work Ch Shahid for bringing the inside info. Appreciate that. Hope it gets developed soon.

Gee lets see

Ch Shahid, do you have any connection with decent?

@MBS I hope so in october we will see development on this project.

@INtern Decent ???

If you don’t know decent then I assume you don’t have any connection with decent. So lets leave it.