New Project Faisal Town in Rawalpindi/Islamabad

Dear Experts I have seen couple of interviews of Ch Abdul Majeed on YouTube where he mentioned his company is going to launch a new affordable project in Rawalpindi and Islamabad within two weeks time. He did not mention location but said his company has purchased land in three places of Islamabad and Rawalpindi. My question to you is what do you think of investing in this new project? Will it be good for short term good return from investment point of view? What are the risks and bottlenecks? Appreciate your detailed analysis and response. Thanks

rumors are that its one access will be from chakri road, they have purchased land of old alharam city daniyal block. it will have another access from thalian side. I will suggest don’t blindly buy bulk files for hoarding and move with cautions. as so many variables are involved like ring road, political unrest, ring road development etc. so only take risk if you could bear that much loss.

1 Like

Thank you Nasir Sb for your valuable input. Hummayoun Raja Sb would appreciate your insight on the topic? Thanks

now the site under discussion right now is near thalian interchange and capital smart city. lets see what location gets final. Don’t jump early without any knowledge of ground realities.

Today dealers are actively advertising launch of Faisal Town Phase 2 near Thalian Interchange.

This needs to be verified.

The location map is out today
5 marla is 27 lac 95k with 5 lac 95k down payment.
After the pre launch the price will be 34 lac 95k for 5 marla, that’s what chodry abdul majeed says in a video message

Here is the detailed analysis from my side

Good Analysis

I think it’s over hyped by dealer and not worth it .

May have small gain like on etc for starting few months but with that sort of inventory and being so far no change for end users within 5 years

1 Like

Just visited your YouTube channel, seems like you were doing marketing for phase 2? because your most of videos are about Faisal town and Ch Majeed.

Check once again. No ot only fh & ch mjeed.