Newly graduated Architect looking for a job

Hello everyone,

I hope I am putting my message under the right forum.

I have a nephew in Pakistan who graduated last year but is struggling to find a job. I have asked him to email me his CV as I am not sure if his interest is in commercial or residential etc.

Can anyone kindly advise where to look for architect related job opportunities. I am thinking of sending him to Islamabad for a month to explore the many real estate projects and try his luck.

Many thanks

Good Luck to him …

• LinkedIn might help but yes at the end of the day, the job deal is struk with application for specific positing or CV drop-outs.

• Depending on the circumstanves, if not already availed-off, an intersnhip may be a good start for smooth induction into a proper Construction Firm, to start on the right path.

Hi Imtiax,

Thank you for taking the time and the suggestion.

I wasn’t sure if people/employers use LinkedIn in Pakistan, I will certainly ask him to create a linkedin profile if he doesn’t have one.

He has been applying for internship to start off but no luck so far. He lives in Mardan where hardly any opportunities, I have advised him to try his luck in Islamabad as there are more opportunities to avail.

Many Thanks
T

Send him abroad for a better future.

Bahria Town has very large Design Wing, He may try his luck here.
Besides, there are many firms dealing in architectural designning… he can apply there.

Hopefully, he will be adjusted.
if needs any help, can contact me…

Thank You Homecon for sharing your contact number. I will certainly tell him to visit that part of Islamabad.
Tahir