Non paying tenant- how to get flat vacated

We have got a flat in gulshan-e-iqbal karachi. The tenant hasn’t paid rent for 5 months now. Wnat to know the best way of getting it vacated?

You pay him the rent hehehe

Give him a notice

The best way would be through mutual consent by pursuing him.... Otherwise, you will be required to take the legal course, which off-course is lengthy process.