Overseas member need advise for investment in islamabad

assalamoalaikum
i need advise from senior and experienced property consultants to invest 10 million in islamabad with good return in 2-4 years .
kind regards

Go for 5 or 8 marla in B-17.

Thank you . which block preferably

Try to get it in F block.

• B-17 E block 30x60 from 80-100lac
  • I-15/4 30x60

Okay . thank you very much

Okay . Thank you very much

Hi,
There are many investment options in Islamabad for overseas members, especially in Bahria Town or DHA. I would suggest investing in a mixed-use development as these projects tend to give higher returns. Some of the investment-worthy projects are Grande Palladium, RJ’s Lifestyle, and Roman Grove. You can invest in residential units or commercial ones depending on your choice.
• Grande Palladium is a joint venture of Zameen Developments and Earthlink Developments in Bahria Town. Bahria and Zameen are two big names in the industry, so you can rest assured your investment will be safe.
• RJ’s Lifestyle is a residential project on Islamabad Expressway. It is CDA approved and is registered with FBR, you don’t need to worry about your investment.
• Roman Grove is in DHA Phase 1, Islamabad and is a project of Premier Choice. The developer is well-reputed and has delivered several successful projects in Bahria Town.

1 Like

Hello! Hope you are doing well. Many different projects are being developed in Islamabad with noteworthy investment prospects for overseas investors. Most of them are located in Bahria Town and DHA Islamabad, such as River Courtyard 2, Grande Palladium, Zameen Ace Homes and Zameen Ace Mall. These project are located in upscale localities, which means they aren’t shady at all.

1 Like