Pakistani real estate in year 2020?

What do you experts think the year 2020 will look like in pakistan’s real estate? Care to predict something good? Or will just be another year of static prices and non-investment?

I think it will improve considering the following:

1. Dollor prices is stable and will attract overseas Pakistanis to do investment in real estate

2. RRR kick off is underway, we can expect activities in its neighborhood

3. Prices are static since very long and anytime we can expect a rise specially in approved societies

4. CDA has moved its we sectors in pipeline, PC-1 approval for I-12 and invitation of tenders from the companies for sector I-15

5. LDA ballot has bee done yesterday

6. DHA Multan and DHA Gujranwala development is expected at good pace.

Haaaahhha

Mohammad Shaeer sb I think you have an interesting opinion on the matter. Please let us in on it…

& Khalid sb I agree that LDA City will be a good project. DHA Multan and Gujranwala are slow-paced for now, but they have potential... Have you heard anything about Bahria Peshawar? When is it to be launched? I expect good things from that particular chapter.

Ubaid brother,

THere is no news yet about BT Peshawar. Malik Riaz and Bahria both are in a dip and the recovery will not be expected in near future. The developed Bahria Town Pindi and Enclave are not going good as well along with pathetic BT Karachi situation.

I suggest to keep out of Bahria World at the moment as its un predictable.

CDA property will be worth buying and DHA Multan will shape up better in near future.

Allah knows the best off course I am only giving my point of view.

Thank you Khalid sb for your suggestions. It's only that I have heard from my contacts in Peshawar that DHA there is being slowed by anticipation of BT. The realtors in Peshwar are convinced that despite the situation in Karachi, people will still be attracted towards Bahria, cx it just commands that sort of following. Do you not think so?

I agree with your estimation of CDA and DHA Multan though.