PECHS K Block

Asalamo aliakam, i want to know about pechs housing i am interested to buy a plot of 5 marlas as it is only affordable for me and agent asking 12 lacs in block k.

Do you suggest it is a good investment in pechs As i am out side of country and just saw the location on google earth, any updates regarding pechs, is this plot buying in installments is o.K

Thanks

K block is not fully developed. Preferably buy a plot which is ready for possession even if it is a little more expensive. Tell the property dealer you want a plot with possession. Then send your representative to check it out physically.

I would also agree with the suggestion of pk1. Go for on ground plot.

Buy plots in blocks B,C and D of pechs. It is worth buying now.

For installment plots, you can buy in M block now on installments, very few plots left of 5 marla and 7 marla. 5 marla @ 12 lac with one year installment plan. That is the best investment time right now in the society. For buying installment plots in Hot location i.e. M block or 1 kanal and 2 kanal plots in developed blocks with full possession, you can contact us for best deals in town. Manahil Estate 03212837096 03343076813 http://manahilestate.com/

Pechs is golden investment K block almost develop … And in front of New Airport

History: The Society was Established back in 1989. Behind the launch of PECHS project is a Group of Senior Government Officers who are working at Islamabad in different Ministries/Divisions. The society has been launched with an aim to provide residential and commercial plots at affordable and Reasonable prices along with all the modern facilities for its members. Unique Features: - Optic Fiber - network has been provided for telecommunication needs of the residents. - Grid Station - WAPDA has completed the installation of Grid Station of 132 K.V within the boundaries of PECHS. - Water - Sufficient underground water is available. The water supply system comprises of four tube wells, one underground water tank of 200,000 gallons and 5 overhead tanks each of 50,000 gallons capacity. All overhead tanks are operational & inter-connected. - P.E.C.H.S Tower: A mega project consisting of 4 3D cinemas, marriage halls, shopping malls, five star hotels, gymnasium, swimming pools & underground car parking. - Location - PECHS enjoys the distinction of being the only Society which is in immediate proximity to the New Islamabad International Airport and adjacent to its main terminal building. The upcoming road network places the Society in an advantageous situation. Fateh Jang / Tarnol exit on Peshawar Motorway has been operational for quite some time and has helped to reduce the distance and time for visitors arriving from Lahore, Peshawar, Rawalpindi and Islamabad. Simultaneously, construction of a five lane Kashmir Expressway that starts from the Convention Centre Islamabad and leads straight to the New Islamabad International Airport is in progress. This expressway will continue to move ahead towards the westerly perimeters of PECHS and finally meet up at Fateh Jand Road whose width is also being doubled. PECHS will acquire an approach road to this semicircular road network and resultantly, would be surrounded with multiple approaches. - Underground sewerage has been provided taking advantage of the natural slope and convenient gradient

Markating By

MIANBROTHERS

C0TACT=0300-0345-0333-8527838

Dear Mian Mansha bhai

Very interesting post, in particular the details on road network you mentioned about. Can you share map of the road network please. Thanks

Dear,

PECHS is very good in terms of long term investment. Infact its location is excellent. You are right, nowadays due to Airport rumor, the prices are stagnant and buying/selling is bit slow but in my opinion, this is very good time to hold some property in K or M block. Specially i'd recommend to buy in K block as it has given the possession.

You keep one year in mind, then you will see the return.

The rumor about Airport shifting will be clear in this time. Still if airport had to shift in Rawat, the work on this airport would have stopped but in actual it is very fast. Thousands of workers are there and work 24 hours to complete within next 1 and half year.30 Mar 2014

And once this airport is operational, getting plots in PECHS in these prices will be no more possible. Also the rumor about airport was purposely spread to boost the prices of Bahria town. Even if you check the Bahria town Market, the prices of plots are increased by dealers only. There are very less genuine buyers in Bahria market also. If you look at plot prices there, you will see it is just a game of big dealers. But soon it will come to end and things will be clear. In PECHS, genuine buyers are coming and buying as they know the potential of this area.

Thank You

Dear Mian Mansha: Do you know about CAA plans for keeping housing societies away from airport. Do you think part of PECHS close to the airport boundary will be taken over by CAA? What will happen to owners of the plots in that scenario!!

Mian sab sorry to say but the development standard of the PECHS is ver poor which can be seen in pictures, including the main entrance and road, and construction in already developed blocks.

Dear forumers/fellow members,

AoA - I hope all of you are keeping well by the Grace of Allah.

It is time again that I need your valuable advice/suggestion. Believe me it helps big time!!

I want to purchase a 10 Marla in K block of PECHS for living or renting out having a time frame of 2 - 3 years to construct the home. Suggestions please!!!

Regards,

Dear bro, Please don’t try to alive the forum of PECHS “IK TEES SI UTHTI HAI SEENAY MEIN”.

The society management could not get the benefit of its location.

They could not get the link road with Kashmir Highway / metro.

They could not develop the roads inside society except M Block (Pl correct if I am wrong).

They have no plans to attract the people for construction of their houses.

No will for competition with other nearby societies.

No marketing strategies.

Being the member of society, my submission to society management is that they should develop / re-carpet the roads inside society. Approach roads / entrance should be stylish and elegant. They should also contract some renowned schools to open their branches inside society because after few months actual buyers will search the locations to construct their houses. Good education for children is the priority of everyone. As per my knowledge, other facilities like gas, water and electricity is already available in the society.

Rest, property gurus may advise better whether it is good to buy plot in K Block of PECHS or not. With regards.