Plot for a home in ISB/RP with easy access to KPK - genuine advice needed please

Assalam-o-alaykum sirs,

I am hoping to purchase a plot to build a home for my family.

We have three children and would prefer a green and peaceful area, ideally close to parks (or at least good cricket playing options :slight_smile: Security, gas and water are main concerns. As frequent travellers to KPK, good access would be a big plus. (We also have family in Pindi, and reasonable access to the city would be most welcome.)

I appreciate that meeting all requirements / wishes may not be possible, but would be grateful for any genuine and honest thoughts please.

(We have looked into B-17 but I have read about dust/crushing issues on this forum, as well as someone mentioning security and water issues. Having sinus problems already, the dust would indeed pose a problem for our family. If there are any Blocks you would still recommend over other options, kindly let me know. And if there are peaceful green areas with good security, gas and water further from KPK, we would definitely consider them.)

Your time and thoughts are very greatly appreciated!

1 Like

you can check out nova city, and bahria as well. if a three bedroom apartment will also work for you, there are plenty of options to look at in DHA and bahria town. top city is also good if you want to check that out.
whats your budget?

You can check the following options:

• Multi Residentia and Orchards (Jhang Bahtar)
  • B-17
  • D-17 (Margalla View)
  • F-17
  • G-15
  • G-16
  • Top City

I would recommend to get the plot in TOP city , B17 - A block is close to marghala but B , E blocks are good for living , AWT housing society is also, D-17 and D-18 are also good for living.

Regards,
Anees Abbasi
4 Engineers Investment Group

Apologies gentlemen for my belated thanks! Your input is immensely helpful and has shown me options I was not aware of / have not considered before.

Do I understand correctly that you would advise to buy a plot outright if possible, as opposed to non-possession plots in installments?

I have tried to read a lot on this forum to not trouble you with very basic questions, but as this is a very new venture to me, I would be grateful for any further input with regards to what to look out for when purchasing a plot.

As this will insha’Allah be a long term family home, I want to do my due diligence.

Our budget is around 80 lakhs if bought outright but could increase if installment payments were a possibility.

Many thanks for your valued time and advice!

Advantage of B-17, D-17 and D-18 are that you’ll be very close to Islamabad city center through Margalla Avenue. Which is expected to be open for traffic in December. Right now prices are stagnant, or in some cases correcting, so it is perfect time to buy a plot. I wouldn’t recommend installment option unless your house construction plan is at least 5 years away.

Buying possession plot will “freeze” the property price for you. If you’ve taken a loan, you can pay back, or if you’ve sold another asset, you can always buy it back in future. But plot prices are highly uncertain for future, specially for Zone 2 and B-17, that will get a big boost once MA gets operational.

Construction cost on the other hand is already at its peak, so it might either stay the same or come down a bit in next couple of years. Any further big jumps, as in the recent past, are less likely.

1 Like

Thank you so much - this is really helpful.

Would you be able to advise on which blocks are most desirable in B-17 and D-17 at all? (B-17 I have noted Block B and E down from the earlier comment - there is no dust issue in these blocks?)
I am also considering Top City now after your kind recommendation.

Are all three roughly the same with regards to water, gas supply and security? Does one of them stand out with regards to green spaces and natural beauty around? (my wife’s ideal).

If you had to make a personal choice between these options, how would you order your preferences?

And lastly - I have read about people mentioning filling as an issue - any advice on how I can avoid this when buying a plot?

Apologies for my ignorance. Your time and thoughts are truly appreciated!

Sorry mate, I do not have block-specific knowledge of B-17, and request other brothers to fill in.

But as a rule of thumb, one must visit locations before narrowing down to any specific society. Do take the family along. as I am sure there’d be many factors to consider besides proximity to KPK and Islamabad.

From the development standard point of view, B-17 stands out I think.

1 Like

Hi,
I would like to suggest Nova City as I think it would be an ideal place to build a house to raise your family. It is an affordable project that is located new Islamabad International Airport, which will allow to you access main roads and expressways easily. So, you will be able to travel to KPK without any hassle.
The developer is offering 5 & 10 marla and 1 kanal residential plots, keeping in mind your family size, 5-marla option is the best. Plus, you can find all the facilities you might be looking such as uninterrupted suppky of power, water, and gas. It is a secure community with 24/7 security surveillance, ensuring the people are safe.

I am working Landster and I have a very good option for you in KPK. So please you can contact me I can guide you to investment in KPK and Rwp / Isb as well.

I would recommend to check out plots in following societies. Invest or buy ready for construction plots, You can also contact us.

New Airport Town
Faisal Town Phase 2
Park View City
Nova City
Blue World City
New City Paradise
Midcity Islamabad
Capital Smart City
Or Lahore Smart City (if interested)