Plots on installments 2021-22

Aoa everyone

Please share plots available on installments in Islamabad / Rawalpindi

• only authentic societies / sectors (NOC approved / less risk involved)
  • and the ones of reasonable amounts / budget

Thanks and regards

There are a few options available. Contact me on 03325229788 or meezban.ayaz@gmail.com for details.
@zara.oxfam

IMG-20211017-WA0002

DHA 3 in Islamabad.

DHA Bahawalpur.

(This is a very useful topic, please share your knowledge)

1 Like

What about the newly launched silver city near thallian interchange?

Yes experts please comment on authenticity of :

• newly launched silver city
    -kingdom valley; and,

-any authentic society at chakri road
-any authentic society in Gawadar
-other options, if any

Thanks and regards

@zara.oxfam The most authentic society in Gwadar is Naval Anchorage.

About topic:
I guess many plots in DHA Quetta are also in the installment phase.

@zameenadmin The guy above my comment is constantly spamming the forums.

Hello everyone, I was just scrolling and saw that you all are discussing about where to buy plots on easy installments. I would like to share my experience with you as I was also looking for plots on installments. I was doing research on where to invest in Pakistan to get high return. Then I got to know about gwadar who has more potential then Dubai. Then I started searching which society is best to invest in gwadar. Remember you have to look for the developer of the housing project also before you invest in.
Then after grinding I found GREEN PALMS which most developed housing project right now, also near to makran coastal highway where we can experience long drive and reach gwadar port in few minutes drive. And the developer of project is Rafi Group who is working since 1978 and completed all projects timely.

I guess Bedian Oasis, DHA Rahbar and Zaamin City are some reliable and profitable investment options in Lahore. These are well-planned housing schemes approved by all concerned authorities.

Hi guys,

can someone tell me more about Nova City in Islamabad? Kesa project hai?

Project by TAj residentia looks more attractive then the other projects and they have recently launch new project and downpayment is 750000 and installments starts from 2023. They are RDA approved as well as per my information.

7 wonder City Multan

for more information
+923058488866