Possession of land with fake power of attonry and documents

I am seeking some advice here from experts about our recent possession on our land with fake documents.
We owned the land from nearly 5-6 years with all legal dt to documents until recently we were informed that land has been sold to strangers with fake documents (mukhtar nama & all related documents). We reside overseas and couldn't react instantly as what to do and how to proceed with this to get our possession back. It is on my father name and i am residing in australia and parents live in middle east. They were tavelling first when they came to know that land has been sold using fake docuemnts , but i have advised them not to travel to pakistan as they can be harmful and we have to use every legal way to proceed with this as we have all origional documents.
Please provide help asap, how to proceed with this and how to catch them and put them behind bars? I have their full details.

If you can prove the documents were fake and your land has been sold. Don't worry much, you will get it back but legal formalities can be a bit time consuming.

Without further delays, consults a lawyer and approach the court. Rest can be suggestions but only court can resolve such issues and probably a good lawyer can help with all available options.

Thanks Imtiaz for speedy reply and great advice.

The issue is I have no relative in Pakitan that I can trust and put this responsibility.

I live and work in Australia and parents are in middle east. Land is on my fathers name and all origional documents are present.

My father was able to retreive all documents with the help of bahrain embassy where they live and it was seen that the person who name is Muhammad Yasir made fake mukhtar nama and all related documents to sell the land.

Could you please let me know how do I proceed with this recovery while abroad? I am happy to pay lawyer fee and will cover all expenses.

Please let me know soon as I would like to make sure I initiate this asap to recover our land and person invloved behind the bars.