Property rental fraud

Public service message
========================

Dear friends,

This is a public service message for all who are looking for rent portions in islamabad. Please beware of a person by the name of riaz khokhar (cnic # 42201-2702537-5) who is the owner of house 736, street 10, g9/3 islamabad. He claims to be the sevp of national bank of pakistan, however, his actions are no less than those of a thief and usurper. I lived in his house for two years on agreed terms and conditions with timely payment of rents/bills/maintenance. Having paid all my dues and settled all bills with him before my last month, when i approached him for the security deposit of pkr 70,000/- (paid at the time of deal and which he owed me back); the man flatly refused and has still not paid back despite multiple calls and intimations.

Since he is on the lookout for another tenant for the said premises, i would strongly recommend all not to be ripped off by him and stay away from his miscommitments which he makes throughout.

Honestly, the man is shameless and despite talking about allah swt & islam, he has no morals whatsoever.