Rawalpindi housing society c-18

Rawalpindi housing society c-18 another best & lucrative short-term investment with lucrative prices, located at main sangjani road in-front of wapda town & covered from 3 sides by multi b-17, have access from motorway through awt/wapdatown interchange, all utilities are available,already many families are living there,have bright future for new investors in 6 to 12 months time period, invest in rhs for best returns,further details please feel free to call 0321-5533374

Khalid sb, share the details for public.......

Regards

Khan sb I think many people knows this society but not well informed by its future,in my opinion its the best time for new investors to enter in, it will payback best returns to the investors in very short period, there are many developments/events are on the way thats why I am confident for good returns, prices are very reasonable right now, for forum members information prices are as under,

7 marla 11 to 13 lac.

10 marla 16 to 20 lac.

1 kanal 24 to 28 lac.

2 kanal 50 to 60 lac.

There is 100% price increase chances in 6 to 12 months InshaALLAH.

Thanks for sharing the details.

What is the on ground situation in this society?

Regards

Bro as I said earlier people are living there however development work is not up to the mark and the reason behind is that this society developed 30 years back like AWT. One good thing is that management is planing to rebuilding the old infrastructure into new one.

Khalid Sb,

Do we buy from society or from you only?

and what are the last and final rates of 7 marla

and what prospects do u see in short terms.

As you mentioned if families are residing there, it means Elect+Gas is available.

Regards

@Anas sb, You can buy plots from market & if u want to buy through me, u r welcome anytime. As I mentioned earlier 7 marla plot price is around 11 to 13.

Yes everything is available.

KHALID SB, WHY NO ONE IS AWARE ABOUT THIS SOCIETY, I ASKED FEW FRIENDS AROUND. IF U GOOGLE C-18. WAPDA TOWN APPEARS ONLY. HOW CAN I LOCATE IT AND SEE DEVELOPMENT STATUS.

REGARDS

Any map?

Nasir sb kindly check ur inbox.

Why Inbox? Please share the details here.

Ilyas sb I think all required details regarding RHS already shared by me.

Dear forum friends/Investors…Don’t wait,Invest in RHS at your earliest & enjoy the big profits on your investment,prices are increasing on daily basis.

A Big News expected in a day or so regarding RHS, Invest in it & get the maximum share of profits in coming days, its last reminder for new investors.

Bright chances to get big profits with minimum investment as compare to other surrounding societies.

News?

KHALID SB, MY QUESTION IS STILL UN ANSWERED

KHALID SB, WHY NO ONE IS AWARE ABOUT THIS SOCIETY, I ASKED FEW FRIENDS AROUND. IF U GOOGLE C-18. WAPDA TOWN APPEARS ONLY. HOW CAN I LOCATE IT AND SEE DEVELOPMENT STATUS.

Anas: Khalid Javed Sb seems to be a WHOLESALER. You will see him promoting one society at one time and few months later, he picks a new society and forgets the previous one. I am not saying it is wrong. My point is, he must have vested interest. So, dont consider his opinion as NEUTRAL one. Always do your homework before following anyone’s recommendation even if he’s your best friend.

Yess RHS is doing very good business now a days and may be rates will be doubled in next 6 to 12 months and demand is high but the rates are coated by khalid javed sab are very high.you can get two kanal plot even in 40 to 45 lax.i have few options here.if any body is interested here plz let me know.

Dear Khan,

what is the rate of 7 & 10 marla plot

You can get 7 marla in 12 to 13 lax and 10 marla 16,17.dealers are asking very high price.if you need any plz let me know.i have two kanal plot for sale on reasonable price on 40 feet road.