Rawalpindi ring road scam fallouts?

first one is just PMLN daily anthem sung by Marium and ham nawa.
second one I replied already.

sorry needs to log out as some work to do.

2 Likes

interesting… to know further.

Getting the Jab (approved & tested)

VS.

Putting People into Trials (unknown tested on real population)

Rocket Science?

====
Not to wonder why this nation is turned into Guinea Pigs for medical experimentation …

1 Like

Well Pakistan is indeed forcing people to get vaccinated. People have been threatened for not giving salaries, blocking SIM cards, blocking accounts, not allowing dine-in for example and many other basic rights. So they are certainly forcing people for these experiments directly or indirectly. I even came across DC orders for NADRA to stop entertaining unvaccinated people however ministry overruled it as NADRA itself is the only one entertaining the vaccination program.

1 Like

Wajaht sb unfortunately, makes no difference …

• The ones forcing it on people are happily silent,

• The ones on which it’s forced are sadly silent,

• The ones that have nothing to do with it (overseas folks) endorsing it while comparing mandatory jabs (tested and approved) with forced vaccination (trials of the unknown on real human).

They are all guilty, don’t forget that. Very saddened to see Buzdar and Bukhari not punished though. I hope Imran Khan is smart enough to throw them out if he does get re-elected.

Anyways, good news for BT and DHAs, they will benefit hugely from the original RRR layout. Since, budget has already been approved for it, it will likely start soon.

1 Like

Also not sure why vaccination talk is being involved here but Chinese vaccines are very safe & effective. Both sinopharm and sinovac are good. Avoid astrazeneca.

I highly suggest you get vaccinated, i got both doses already and felt no side effects. Was just very sleepy at night both times I got vaccine but other than that zero effects. Also, chinese vaccines have seen zero adverse reactions as compared to western vaccines like astrazeneca, J&J and Pfzier.

Sir, Vaccine talk is here, on the topic when money is being made by leeches at the expense of public exploitation …

===
Yes, approved vaccination must be done at earliest. Fully Endorsed! However I would be skeptical of what comes out of Chinese media after all the same morons who detained the Dr. in Wuhan who reported initial outbreak and let it flow out and outrightly denying that there exist such thing …

coming back to topic, do you think that rates in societies such as ICHS will go down? I am not aware of original RRR plan before alignment so anybody who could please enlighten me regarding the difference in alignment and original plan.

1 Like

RRR in a nutshell:

• Original Alignment: Rawat to Thalian
    [2 intersection, 1 @ T-Chowk, 1 @ Adiala Area]

• New Alignment: Rawat to Sangjani (didn’t go ahead)
    [8 Proposed Interchanges]

• Propsed Extensions (ambitious plans to Start at Rawat and complete circle at outskirts of Twin Cities)
    [4 Main connection points]

2 Likes

ICHS was going to be a major beneficiary of realignment so I definitely see it losing some value or whatever gains it made due to RRR realignment hype

karachi k baad ab peshawar k logon ko plot mutasereeen bananay ka waqat howa chahata hai, karachi walon ko na plot milay, na flat, na villas aur na hi refund mila last two years say, jin ko checque milay wo b bounce back ho gaey tu ab peshawar walaon ki baari aa gai, dealers mazay karain gay aur awam suffer

1 Like

– Mir kya sada hain bimar huay jis kay sabbab

– Usi attar kay londay say dawa letay hain.

=======
Gents, up to you to read that for

BT launch in Peshawer (License to encroach in KHI) …

OR

Awami Mafaad main Petrol 5.40 Rupay Izaafa (Budget Passed) …

Imtiax sahab, thanks a lot for sharing these images. I assume as per latest news, the third image is most likely plan?

Welcome Wajahat sb,

• 1st Image most likely to happen wheneever RRR materlialises.

• 2nd Image proved to be a Scam

• 3rd is a Sonehra Khawab (it’s 1st + 2nd + Extra, an achievement even if it can come true in next 2 decades)

2 Likes

Report on Rawalpindi Ring Road: ‘Punjab govt loses Rs2 billion on Attock Loop’ (thenews.com.pk)

Govt pushing the image that buzdar knew nothing, absolutely shameful. I don’t know how long they will keep protecting the most spineless CM Pakistan has seen.

Attock Loop is just the tip of the iceberg in the scam.

There are multi billion more in any thing that’s beyond Thalian. Primarily during land Acquisition that had nothing to do with the initial (most feasible) alignment/route.

Some interesting news: Six REITs worth Rs38bn expected this year - Newspaper - DAWN.COM
and Dollar hits nine-month high at Rs161.48 - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Dollar going up yet again. Seems like a buying rush before Eid and perhaps due to non-extension of amnesty scheme so far. I do think it’ll come back down as exports are projected to be high this fin year.

Investing in REIT whenever RE or stock market crashes could be reasonable considering those two projects mentioned in article look promising.

Imtiaz bhai,

In the current plan from channi bridge to thalian do it still have section-II from thalian to Kashmir highway link road?
If yesbthen it will certainly boost CBR-2 , FOCHS and I-16 sectors.

2 Likes

Same question
Even if link road is built till girja road only still it would be very much beneficial
I am thinking to buy in upcountry