Rawalpindi Ring Road

This topic is so hot that it needs a separate thread:
So far 13 firms have taken the pre-qualification documents. Closing date is 19th october-16. The road have now been decided having 6 lanes and length will be now 40km.
Most part of the ring road is said to be passing through ch nisaar area and thats where is the good part of it as it is likey to be comoleted before election on the pulic private partnership. Ch nisaar enjoying the best reputation in govt, will sure take interest in timely completion.

Can you show up the location on map where the 40 km starts, ends and what areas it passes through?

MKhan Sb

One of the firms is known to me and I am proceeding to Pakistan on 22nd Nov. Pls wait till I update the info. Pre-qualification documents mostly encompasse the financial portfolios and the monetary status of the firms plus past experience. Exact path would be duly posted once I meet the guys!

I am sure by that time, the route would have been officially out. DHA-2 access part still stands as we speak.

AQ sir…Any tentative list of benefiting schemes.

Saadi Sb

As per the old design BT phase-8 was beneficiary and the area near Rawat, which is DHA-3 access now from Rawat side, was inclusive. Now things are in dark. Land mafia will sure jump in and play the part just like they corrupted the Kashmir highway to new airport and it remained a playing field of mafia and bureaucracy baboos till Nawaz Shareef personally took over and decided.

Now DHA valley expressway being blocked from the dam bowl side, only sectors such as Daffodill, Oleander, Lilly etc could prove good but rest of the valley is a dead project. The proposed link from DHA-2 to ring road is still in the map.

70km is reduced to max of 40km and main player could be ch Nisar for his area but MR is having a lot of land towards that side,too, let us see who gets how much piece of cake?

Ch Nisar, as I know is not a corrupt person but political rivalry is worse than the corruption in our country!

Anyways things will be clear soon as this roads has priority tag from GHQ also. Presently all Lahore/Peshawar traffic passes through the city posing a constant security problem.

Saadi Sb

As per the old design BT phase-8 was beneficiary and the area near Rawat, which is DHA-3 access now from Rawat side, was inclusive. Now things are in dark. Land mafia will sure jump in and play the part just like they corrupted the Kashmir highway to new airport and it remained a playing field of mafia and bureaucracy baboos till Nawaz Shareef personally took over and decided.

Now DHA valley expressway being blocked from the dam bowl side, only sectors such as Daffodill, Oleander, Lilly etc could prove good but rest of the valley is a dead project. The proposed link from DHA-2 to ring road is still in the map.

70km is reduced to max of 40km and main player could be ch Nisar for his area but MR is having a lot of land towards that side,too, let us see who gets how much piece of cake?

Ch Nisar, as I know is not a corrupt person but political rivalry is worse than the corruption in our country!

Anyways things will be clear soon as this roads has priority tag from GHQ also. Presently all Lahore/Peshawar traffic passes through the city posing a constant security problem.

AoA Yousaf Sb,

"Now DHA valley expressway being blocked from the dam bowl side, only sectors such as Daffodill, Oleander, Lilly etc could prove good but rest of the valley is a dead project."

Is this new thing? or you referring to some thing else?

Regards

Yes i am interested to know if they will give any link road through DHA 4 to the Ring Road?

Khan Sb

WS

sir, nothing new the same old dam thing. DHA valley expressway is standing still right where it was years before on the dam issue!

Latest news also one year before: "Provincial govt has decided to make dam at the proposed location".

This proposed location is Bluebell, Rose etc, blocking the expressway!

You know that DHA offered an alternate location as they have ample amount of possessed land but only Allah Knows why RDA rejecting?

May be on technical grounds!

Junaid sb:

I do not know about DHA-4 connection with the ring road.

Thanks as alwasy.

Possession of homes pay koi updated inside news? Are they still rushing for possession anytime in 2016?

Regards

DHA-2 and bahria phase 1-6 gates are already connected to GT road… This GT road lead towards peshawer morh and new airport… So how can be there a ring road… Ring road should form a outer loop bisecting internal pindi. For that they will have to go nearby DHA-3 and phase 8

AOA to all,

Link road will be Rawat(near chakbelli road) to Bahria or close to Bahria to Adiala road(near Gorakkhpur)to Chakri road which is already approved double road(near Maira Sharif) to Thalian to new Airport.

Nisar Ali Khan lost his homeland seat in last election and he don't want this to happen again.

I am not sure that Gov have this much budget for this link road.Let's see and hope for good.

Dealer news that link road will pass to Dha Valley or Dha Ext or Dha phase2.

Regards

GT Road-Thallian-Airport segment will benefit CBR-2 and FOECHS

Dear all, the above poster formerly Pak!-1/Pardesi/Baloch (real name Salman Mahmood) is a professional scammer. He has been scamming people on this forum for many years…More details of this famous zameen forum scammer can be found here:… Http://goo.gl/0r8iAY

Can someone share the proposed map of the ring road…

Dear Matrix,

There is no any final map of ring road and i think no chance to implement in this Gov.

According to some news ring road will be through Rawat(near chakbelli road) to Bahria phase8 or close to Bahria to Adiala road(near Gorakkhpur)to Chakri road which is already approved double road(near Maira Sharif) to Thalian to new Airport.

Regards

Matrix

PC-2 has been approved by CM, resources allocated and length will be 30 km. Now feasibilities are being worked out. Precise route will be in open after feasibilities are done and been put on the table. If length is strictly within 30km, as per funds bar, then phase-8 seems to be sure beneficiary.

Where is CBR2?

Check now update on ring road