Rawalpindi Ring Road

Its on planning stage, Asian Development Bank is giving 100 million rupees for purchasing land last week, no further news. Hope we will hear some news in June.

They have to start this for incoming elections. They did not bother to start before as people tend to forget after a facility has been commissioned and in use. The completion may take years to come.

Will 100Million Rupee enough to buy land for complete route?

@ Not at all, sir

As I said it is only election campaign. It will get started by announcement then:

"Kaoun jeeta hay teri zulf ke sir hone tuk"

We would see In Shaa Allah some job going on till election knocks the door.

Agree, election is the main reason behind the project although it is a must needed project for twin cities and other traveler around the country, govt is holding these type of big projects like Airport, By-pass, Orange train etc to launch just before election for scoring and keep status of these projects “near to complete” and ask for votes so that they would complete these project in their next govt, see what happens.

Alharam city

Alharam city is one of option in low budget investment and it will rise after RR.

Whole chakri road prices are rising after RR news.Good investment for local area people.

Regards

Any confirmation reg route of the Rawalpindi ring or bypass road?

May be in June or July it will be disclosed

Dont knoe

Assalam o Alaikum

Lots of talk abt Ring Road.. Prices will definitely rise after RR as it did in LHR..

Nadeem Sb. U mentioned AlHaram City, Is it Safe & secure, i read many negative comments abt it on a website, any body know the current 5/10 marla rate? Please do share Any Other Safe & Secure Investment Advice if any

Regards

Al Haram is very controversial project.

The developer once totally abandoned and left it deserted but came back some 2 years before!

Full control of the resident Chaoudris there!

Place is nice with nice view. A high school just on the entrance gate. The already developed part is nice. Women Uni was planned but started or not, I do not know.

I hope now things would be better there but RR will sure have good impact on Al Haram but possession for them beyond the mountain is pain for Al Haram!

Dear Abdul Qayyum,

Many families are living there.Electric,water and gas facility.

Yes High school is there at main gate.Fatima Jinnah university will take time but Gov already acquired land for this university which is close to this society.Not a bad option for low budget people.

Chakri and Adyala road prices are rising after RR news.

Regards

Thanks Nadeem Bhai for the most recent info

Google map updated but cant see the new ring road construction on the map

Ring road construction is not started yet, it will be started in June or July as per schedule.

Ring road basic design ready and submitted to RDA. Survey has also been completed. There will be 5 interchanges.

NESPAK has given the design on Friday.

1st Interchange: Channi Bridge

2nd Interchange: Chak Beli Khan road

3rd Interchange: Adiala road

4th Interchange: Chakri road

5th Interchange: Thalian

There may be 6th one as well but still not decided as this is basic design submitted yet.

The crossing of swan river will have a wide bridge.

Bypass route:

7 km from Rawat GT road, the road will cross Chak Beli Khan.

THe initial cost is 40 billion.

The last date for the final design is 31 May-17.

The project will be done on BOT.

Many thanks Abdul Qayyum sab for share a good news.

Regards

Thanks Nadeem Sahab. Another good news is that the whole sale market is also being explored for relocation in Channi Sher Alam area which will further strengthen the worht of this part of the PIndi/Islamabd.

I heard sabzi and fruit Mandi also on cards for Rawalpindi