Real Estate market slump on the horizon?

With the increasing prices of property and construction materials (and not to mention the end of amnesty scheme), are we in for another dip in the real estate sector as happened in 2018?

Hazafa
Twin city property has already been dipping for quite sometime.
Only some selected few areas are appreciating.
But twin city properties are expected to revive in near future on the following facts:
A: Pindi RRR
B: Margalla Avenue
C: Golra More crossover
D: Spurr road links for RRR. One of them link to Kohat road.
E: Funds are reportedly alloted for a redundant double road from DHA valley to Kotli Satyian for tourism.
F: Eighteen linkage to Srinagar highway.
G: A general development & infrastructure betterment in & around zone-2.

AQ sahab, RRR ki ae roz aik nai khabar hoti hai. Aik qadam agay to aik qadam pechay, RRR is more like gamble right now.

The question should not be about Slump, it has gotten quite an old topic. The actual question can PAK RE Investments safeguared ones investment againt the hyper inflation.

With USD rising and Inflation going up, will PAK RE live up to have gains …?

Yes Naqvi sb
You are right.
But actual stuff is going on now on Pindi bypass.
Ye itne dhol peet chuke Hain ke ab aour Kitna beizat houn ge?
Actually there are two hurdles:
Punjabi Baboo’s
Ineffective Govt
I am positive they are highly likely to have it started as per the stuff happening on ground, demarcation etc & activity in RDA offices.
Same goes to Nala Laee project.

Realestate investment has been gain all the time if done on some logical standing but gambling is not of course…
Only patience is what which is a prerequisite to earn from Pak RE…
It has survived even Zardari time when banks started paying profit Rs 1500 per month in one lac deposit.
I remember there was time when state did not have enough to pay salaries but realestate was in gains.

I suppose the factors you summarised will improve the value of land, but RRR is still nowhere near in sight and it is the best project for twin city connectivity, What do you say?

Also, I am not aware about Margalla Avenue? Isnt it a protected site?

@Its_ImtiaX_88 you are right. With the government focusing on facilitating overseas Pakistanis and foreigners, only they will be able to afford RE in Pakistan and they will avail the benefits. Take Park Enclave Heights, or PR scheme for Sikhs, Afghans and Chinese for instance…

5 million houses for low-income houses wala toh joke ban gya hai.

@Its_ImtiaX_88 I was wondering if you have information about Kings Valley. is it a fraud as some people are claiming and the recent notification by the federal government to not print PM photos on their advertisement. I am asking because for quite some time I was thinking to buy a plot. the project is sasta so far

Kings or Kingdom … ?

I want 2bhk apartment for good family new model full of happy and well comfortable home.

It seems like prices have gone down, what are the reasons for this?

Can you tell me where the prices have gone down? Just for my knowledge?

Renting is good if it is not stable but I have realized that it is better to invest in a house so I am now looking for a house for sale that I and my family can live in at an affordable price.

Which city and what size house? @22leeth23