Recommendations for outskirts of Rawalpindi/Islamabad

I am looking for options to buy 3/4 kanal land in the outskirts of Rawalpindi/Islamabad. Area should be like 10/15 minutes away from gt road maximum and i should be able to reach rwp/isb in 30/45 minutes. The purpose of land is to build a house and some kitchen gardening/farming at home scale and most of all the purpose of getting out of city is to have some peaceful and quiet environment. Suggestions regarding such locations will be appreciated.

1 Like

@asadullahzahid8
What is the budget we are talking here?

I haven’t surveyed any area yet and that’s why i have posted here to get some options. Also one point of getting a bit out of city is that land would be cheaper. But budget is flexible depending upon the access to the city, main road access from the land, other facilities like if natural gas is present or not.

One option that’s on my mind is kallar syedan road. I have traveled on that road few times and road is good, access to city is good, hospitals are available nearby.

Okay, then in that case I will recommend my favourite Multi Orchard housing scheme which is right on Islamabad-Peshawar (M1) motorway at Jang Bahtar interchange. about 50km from Islamabad Zero-point. Newly constructed Margalla Avenue will bring it even more closer to city center. The project has all basic amenities and advanced security system. Plus, the society is surrounded by villages and farms in case your agri-ambitions grow out of kitchen gardening into something more serious,

The project has 5, 7 and 10 kanal plots with possession plots starting from 50 lac per kanal.

Search ‘Multi Orchard’ on youtube for video tour, development and house construction status, and latest prices.

best option for you is PECHS.

I don’t think PECHS has plots more than 2 kanal size. Buying 2 adjacent 2 kanals would cost over 2.8 crore I think. Therefore, Multi Orchards wins here both in price as well as development standard.

PECHS is only 18-20 KM near to zero point compare to Multi orchards

Almost same would be the cost of land in multi orchards if i opt for a ready plot.
I would most likely spend about 1.5± cr on land and building to start the things going.
Multi orchards is a bit far from city and a bit expensive same for the pechs. Also i am sure these societies would have certain rules and regulations regarding how you can design and construct and probably certain other rules.
I would gladly buy a piece of land in some near by village area with a main road connecting to gt road or moterway.
The land would be cheaper, no rules and regulations, construction cost would be low.

I would certainly visit both of these societies to see what are ground realities and are they feasible from my perspective.

@asadullahzahid8, A 5-kanal farmhouse in Multi-Orchard ranges between 2.5 to 3.5 Cror, depending upon location and development status. At the lower end, it amounts to 50 lac per kanal, which is the cheapest anywhere, even it is in the same bracket as a regular farmland.

Yes, it would be wise thing to visit all shortlisted projects and get first-hand info. I am sure, words and videos can not fill in what a site visit can do. Talk to some local dealers and residents and also visit the surrounding area of each project to get a feel of it. Specially, take the return route from Multi Orchard to Shahpur dam (if it is still open). You’d love it !

If you are a mountain lover, then do visit:

1. C-12 (Margalla Valley, off D-12, adjacent to Shah Allah Ditta)
  2. Bahria Enclave 2 (Agro farming scheme, Angoori road).

Please do share your findings here for the benefit of all members.

Sure, i will update the thread after visiting. I have got the idea about the budget and few options as well from your help. Visiting the sites will clear up few questions that i have in my mind to make a decision.

you can find such type of land on adiala road area… not on main adiala road n this budget but on some branch road

Adyala road is always chocked with traffic from 8 am till 9/10pm. I have lived in lalazar. That traffic was headache daily till i lived there.

Dear Asadullah,
There are some good options are available as per your requirement, further details pls feel free to contact me.
Regards,
Khalid Javaid
0321-5533374

What is your budget and preferable location,
I have several options for you