Renovation Cost Of An Old House...

Aoa,

I have seen many estimates for all classes of new construction, but I just wanted to have an idea of renovation cost for a house.

To be more specific,

Currently its a double story 30*50 house, First floor: 1 beds with 1 common bath,drawing, dining, kitchen First floor: 2 beds with 2 baths ,drawing dining, kitchen.

Covered area: 2200 sq ft only at the moment.

I intend to have :

Marble floorings in all rooms and porch,backyard. Have both new kitchens fitted (each 8x10 approx), All new doors fitted and new iron gate + aluminium windows, New realing, New bathrooms

Would be thankful to everyone who can share the knowledge.

11lac

Of course now a days construction has stepped into a new era old constructed house require too much maintenance regarding to its old design and construction pattern due to which an old home is renovated at very high price so you should concern a architect firm so they could guide you properly

Contact us at designsource99@gmail.com for estimates and services for revnoations.

@ zulfiqar This was posted 265 days may be its time to renovate his house again..

Lol at HT saab…I think that’s why Zulfi posted his comments…lol, time of year for renovation again!

@ sheikh abdul

we both have a very cruel sense of humour

@ ht, true sir. But we do need to have a laugh and joke on these forums otherwise it would be plainly dead and dull. No hard feelings to zulfi saab though.

H-T…lol

No one can tell renovatio cost idea....It can be calculated on actual quantities basis and case to case.....

Visit us at www.designsource99.weebly.com

We are at your disposal

Regards

@Kamran,

You can contact us for renovation estimate for your home. We at AmerAdnan Associates, ensure quality and long lasting work according to your needs.

Please discuss with us for an estimate which will be competitive for sure.

Regards,

Annie annie@ameradnan.com

Respected sir,

Construction and renovation of your house please feel free to contact us.

Ahmed Saleem

khalare@yahoo.com

To know exact cost of renovation you need to contact the professional structural engineer.

Here we are to be contated.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Assalam o alaikum

Respected sir,

We have good rates call me.

sheraz iqbal

Please contact us for 3D home exterior and interior design services.

We are experienced architects based in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan working for 5 stars hotels and Royal Palaces.

For more info and work samples, Please visit:

http://www.3dimview.com

facebook.com/3dimview

instagram: 3dimview

Twitter: 3dimview

or contact us at: hassankhan333@gmail.com or whatsapp: +966-531535850.

Thanks

Please contact us for 3D home exterior and interior design services.

We are experienced architects based in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan working for 5 stars hotels and Royal Palaces.

For more info and work samples, Please visit:

http://www.3dimview.com

facebook.com/3dimview

instagram: 3dimview

Twitter: 3dimview

or contact us at: hassankhan333@gmail.com or whatsapp: +966-531535850.

Thanks

Only sir for you..only 10 Lac..& i ,ll satisfy you.

Please contact me.03218817061

Dear experts

Assalamualaikum

I am going to renovate an old double story 5 marla house located at Badami Bagh area lahore which will include following:-

1. uplifting of house roofs (lanters) by 3+ feet, due to this my flooring will up by 2 feets from existing almost ground level.

2. construction of new room and floor, and building of stairs for top floor.

3. construction of new kitchen on ist floor (american kitchen).

4. demolish of present stairs and construction for ist floor (on other side i.E corner of house).

5. new tile flooring of double story house. Old floor is of chips style.

6. complete renovation of kitchen with floor, wall tiles, wooden cabinets counter etc.

7. complete renovation of bathroom.

8. drive way and sides of house open place flooring.

9. removal of old metal windows and installation of aluminum windows.

10. electrical, gas, water and sewerage rewiring etc.

11. Solid wood plus jali door for outside doors.

12. false celling for both roofs.

13. interior, exterior painting and/polish of all doors.

Any one expert can mention me cost of each activity or any one who can provide one window services for this renovation on my mail id at mazhar_hussain36@yahoo. Com as i am not frequent user.

If any one interested then pls. Mail me his profile and contact no.

My friend need a contractor to renovate his home in Islamabad CDA sector and supply material like gates, doors, tiles, windows etc. At a competitive price