Renovation Of A 1 Kanal House

I live in PCSIR 2 near Shaukat Khanum Hospital. I want to renovate my 1 Kanal (3 storey) house. Following are the problems that need to be fixed or work to be done:

1. Water seepage in the exterior walls of washrooms.
2. Slope of garage and terrace {the water stays there (in some spots) when it rains}.
3. Some plumbing related problems.
4. Painting and waterproofing all the exterior walls of house.

Please tell me any company or firm that can do the above mentioned renovations with the guarantee of high quality work. Any suggestion(s) would be highly appreciated.

Dear we have experienced labour … Ur all problems will solve out… We are manufacturer of paint distemper interior exterior side plastic emulsion and weather shield and sanitary equipment …plumbers and all labour available… Our company is in lhr near lal pul… 03216880482

Please contact us for all solutions at one place.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

We are working as interior designer and construction comapny for several years and would like to provide you our services. Kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or csall us on 0423-6655262. It will be more useful if you could talk with us on call.

http://www.ameradnan.com

There are different companies are available in Lahore.But I will suggest you to consult a professional one.You can have our services too if you are interested to hire our services.You can send us your details at annie@ameradnan.com or call us on 0423-7175326.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Please contact us for 3D home exterior and interior design services.

We are experienced architects based in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan working for 5 stars hotels and Royal Palaces.

For more info and work samples, Please visit:

http://www.3dimview.com

facebook.com/3dimview

instagram: 3dimview

Twitter: 3dimview

or contact us at: hassankhan333@gmail.com or whatsapp: +966-531535850.

Thanks

Yes sir,

i have very tellented team as a labour & youi will give me a your home work.i,ll try my 100% best you satisfy you INSHAALLAH.& a very cheap coast.

Please contact me.03218817061.sheikh bilal.

Planet Builders & Interiors have complete professional staff for any kind of your home renovation requirements.

We provide complete Renovation services like repainting and polishing, re-facing cabinets, installing new light fixtures, or adding other finishes and fixtures. The original design isn’t altered drastically, but rather, it is updated to a new standard.

Keeping in view the above mentioned inquairy we are pleased to inform you sir that we have the wast experience in such types of services.

Please visit face book page named "Azhar Builders" for more details.

Regards,

M. AZHAR KHAN

Planet Builders & Interiors.

0321-8837696

Yes, there is a solutions,

contact us and we visit your house and give you a quotation after.

interior solutions

salman khalid

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

Assalam o alaikum

dear respected sir

i have a company to renovation and new constructions

regards