Request To Admin Of Zameen

Could you kindly cancel the id of someone who has named himself as 'allahs'. Na auzubillah.
Thank you.

Thumbs up pk1!

Please zameen get this guys membership cancelled and please do not allow any one else doing similar silly things.

This is to inform the forum contributors that we have requested the user in question to change his profile name as quickly as possible. If the user does not change his profile name, we assure you that we shall take appropriate action.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Regards,
Zameen.com Admin

JazakAllah!

Dear admin this I'd is still being displayed in the thread after passage of two days.

I have also posted the same comments in the concerned thread and repeating it here.

ADMIN LITERALLY I AM STRONGLY PROTESTING ,IN POLITE WAY, THAT UPTIL NOW YOU HAVE NOT CANCELLED THE ID OF THE PERSON AS POINTED BY PK1 and other members

Please DO CANCEL THE ID OF THE PERSON WHO HAS NAMED HIMSELF ALLAHS

I WILL ALSO REQUEST TO THE SAME PERSON TO HIMSELF CHANGE HIS ID NOT TO HURT THE FEELINGS OF OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM

AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

@zameen admin,

please remove that id ,and remove all the posts and comments by the same id person,

its ironic you still request the abuser and insulter

It is blasphemous, and if the IP is from within the geographical boundary of Pakistan then Zameen admin should report the ID and IP address to FIA.

Dear Contributors,

We tried to contact the contributor in question and requested him to change his profile name because he had initially tried to name his profile ‘Allahsnames’ and we wanted to correct the error that made it so wrong, but since we didn’t receive a reply from him we’ve changed it to ‘Allah’s Names’ ourselves.

Thank you for pointing this out to us.

Regards,
Zameen.com Admin

JAZAK ALLAH