Rising cost of construction materials

Hello ppl,

I imagine all of us are already tired of the inflation rate making everything impossible. I am interested to know how increased prices of building materials are affecting your real estate ventures? Please let me know your experiences as a buyer and a builder?

@hazafa.hassan

{Mr. Hazafa, This is a very normal aspect for a builder to manage while Constructing a project because of the uncertainity factor. Prices of various construction’s material have changed(increased or decreased) in the past too. So as a Professional it is necessary to always 'Sign(provide the client) a detailed Contract with the Client, consisting of all the aspects, requirments, specifications and decided terms & conditions etc. This is the only way to make sure that both parties are safe and bound in a mutual decision and understand that what will be the process/steps to be taken, if a certain situation is faced. ‘Increase or Decrease’ in prices of Materials used is adjusted accordingly as a % is set in the contract. I.e, it is stated that an “Increase or Decrease of 5% in any Material’s cost will be adjusted in favour of the respected party and this clause(x) is in effect from Date to Date(Date of contract signed to Date of completing the project mentioned)”. A detailed and Professional contract is Necessary to avoid any kind of confusion or conflict as evdrything is decided mutually. A Sample Contract Used By Us Can Be Provided If You Would Like To Go Over It}

AOA,
This is Ayaz from, " Meezban Real Estate & Builders". We provide a number of Professional Services including Real Estate Brokerage & Investment Consultancy and Construction with Material, Construction Consultancy & Material Supply. As Professionals our Consultancy provided is backed by various Surveys along with Constant & Thorough Research of the Real Estate Market(trends, pricing, worthiness, ROI potential etc) of Islamabad mainly and some parts/projects of Rawalpindi such as Bahria Town etc. You are most welcome to contact me to find out ‘The Best Available Options’ according to your budget and the Comparison+Pros & Cons of the options shall also be provided to you.
So, therefore the summary is that you will be provided with more than ONE Option and an estimated/assumed ROI(return on investment)will be provided in figures backed with evidence, making it easier for you to decide where to Invest your hardearned savings.
Regards
Ayaz ur Rahim

We Provide Following Top Notch Professional Services At Competitive Rates:
1.Real Estate Brokerage and Consultancy.
2.Construction with Material and Consultancy
3.Construction Material Supply.
4.Architectural and Interior Designing.
5.Energy Effecient Building (Consultancy+Implementation)
6. Solar Systems(net metering)
7. Gate Automation
8.CCTV and Security Systems
9. Smart Homes.
10. Residential Lifts:Branded(All parts i.e rope
etc)
11. Complete Furnishing
12. Bullet Proofing

P.S: I am attaching my Business Card, all the contact details are mentioned. I Welcome You On Behalf Of Our Enterprise ;To Be A Part Of The Most Satisfied Community:Our Clientage!

IMG-20211017-WA0002