Rudn Enclave RRR for investment?

How is rudn enclave for investment as the location is good - near ring road and adyala road while UPDL ( Gulberg greens wala) developer has been announced and prices are very low for now

Wsalam Ahsan bhai.

Rudn is worth buying if a bypass is constructed between GT Road & M2 Motorway. And most probabily, This bypass will must develop in near future. So it will be a 5 year investment.

Regards,
Humayyun.

1 Like

Which bypass? rudn is actually away from M2 and GT road… could you elaborte?

Ahsan bhai Rudn is between GT Road & M2 Motorway. Govt was going to make ring road there. That has been cancelled due to corruption, & now govt will make a bypass road there that will pass through rudn enclave. This will improve its value.

Secondly RUDN is adjavcent to bahria 8 extension, Future DHA phase 9 & 10. & Capital smart city. So its beautifully located. This is the why Surrounding societies saw little bit dip in profit after RRR scam. for example CSC & Blue world city. But RUDN saw rise in profit.

1 Like

Yes, I understand. Would you mind telling me how a bypass is different from interchange?

In the followings im giving the link of my new video in which i have little bit mentioned about Rudn Enclave. This will help you understand the things.

Interchange is the complex of bridges on a road. Where as a bypass is a road.

Well your question should be the difference between ring road & a bypass road.

Well your question is alrteay answered in this video. You will get all the answers. In Sha ALLAh.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your valuable info :slight_smile: I will surely look into the video

1 Like

Welcome.

While if you decide to buy the files in rudn, try to get maximum discount from your dealer. But if unable to get any, then contact me i can help you to get the discount in this regard.

Regards,
Humayyun.

1 Like

Rudn Enclave is a long term investment.
If it gets connectivity with GT Road via RRR/Bypass, Rudn may become a goldmine.
Rudn’s management is buying land to expand the society from Adyala Road till Chakri Road.

1 Like

As of now, there is a surplus of societies in Chakri/Adyala that have been claiming to be the beneficiary of RRR from last 3+ yrs. If and whenever RRR gets started, it will be those around T-Chowk and Thalian that will gain big!

Rest is usual file games that are slow post Eid!!

PKR hitting record low against USD so file stuff will suffer in short term!!

1 Like

USD on all time High Hitting 170 in InterBank, despite Govt. Injecting 1.2 B USD to keep PKR stable artificially …

Avoid, file-based investments, in particular, if you an overseas till the PKR devaluation dust settles.

Here for Rudn:

Rudn Update

Sir it says only 100 kanals but still a good news

1 Like

ahsab bhai

rudn 1st submission for NOC was of 100 kanals

2nd phase submission was of 1500 kanals

3rd phase submission was of 4500 kanals

and 4th phase submission is of 10,000 kanals.

so first approval will come for 100 kanals
second approval will come for 1500 kanals
3rd approval will come for 4500 kanals
and 4th approval will come for 10,000 kanals

same as capital smart city approvals have come for 7000 kanals yet. But their working is going on for above 50 thousand kanals.

Humayyun bhai,

What is the most suitable time to buy in RUDN? To me it seems after ground breaking of RRR.
Before the path or Route of RRR is not clear as well as before its inauguration the RUDN may become a Risky investment.

zarkoon bhai.

you can see RRR demarcation posts in rudn. its confirm that rrr will pass throgh it. i strongly recommend rudn at current rates. after some time one will have to pay extra.