Selling F-18 and B-17 plots and want to own a house

AoA,
I hope everyone is in good health. I have plots in F-18 Faisal town B block (30x60) and B-17 G block (30x60). I want to sell both and own a house. The preferred area is Zone-2 and I don’t mind slightly less developed areas as long as NOC and basic amenities are available.

The first part of the question is about selling, how fast can I sell if I am willing to maybe compromise a couple of lacs from the market value?

The second part is about homeownership. I live abroad and can’t manage to be part of the construction from scratch. I don’t like built-in Villas that share the walls and have bad designs/quality. There are construction companies but they will exceed my limit (the money I will receive from selling the plots is the only money). How do I make sure that if I am going to buy a ready-made house, its construction quality is good (I have zero knowledge in the field)? Maybe hire someone for providing an honest review of the house? My preference is 8 marlas double-story house(not more than a couple of years old).

The last part is about achieving the above two in one month. I am planning to visit in November, how do I approach this?

So your total budget will be around 140-150 lac for 30x60 house. But new 30x60 demand price is more than 2 crore in B-17, Faisal Town etc. So I will suggest you to:

• sale only G block plot and construct the house on Faisal town.
  • Or keep those plots for 1 more year as both will keep grooming. after that you will have much more better options, may be In Zone 1.
  • You can also get a 25x60 house in I-14 around 150 -160 lac budget.
1 Like

Thank you Nasir for replying. Waiting might not be a good option as a year ago I was told the same when my plots were around 1 Crore and houses were around 1.5. Now I see the same gap so nothing will change in another year plus there is also the cost of living in a rented house and the peace of mind factor. I am not really aiming for B-17 or F-18, any society surrounding the B-17 and the Sangjani area is what I aiming for (but not Faisal hills and FMC). The other point you mentioned about construction is a bit tricky in the sense that it is hard to keep track of construction living abroad.

can you tell why exactly zone 2? In my opinion new city phase 2 30x60 can be in your range, also as told earlier I-14 25x60. there are very few societies in Zone 2 that are fully livable right now. You have to visit and check all those societies by your self and check the ground realities.

Basically, I belong to Taxila and want to stay close to Taxila and would also like to get the benefits of the Margalla avenue that is under construction :blush:
New City I can consider but I really don’t like the GT road there, I guess GT road parallel to the Wah Cantt area is the worst in the whole country.

Salam,
Habib Bhai I am interested in buying your plots. Can you please share your contact information?

Consider new city phase 2 as you want to live near taxila

Thank you for the recommendations. Does anyone have knowledge regarding Wapda town? And how does its future look like in the 3-4 years?

Wapda town infrastructure is not compare able to B-17 or Faisal Town, location is good. please visit it by yourself.

The only option I have is to look at Google Maps :slight_smile: the location looks promising. I don’t want to compare it with B-17. Can I own a house in the 140lac range there and is there any major issue there?

Also consider CDECHS (Cabinet society E-16/E-17).

1 Like

I tried to post one of the plots as an experiment but not a single comment received :cry:

Can anyone help me in selling them or point me in the right direction? I will arrive in two weeks and would like to sell as quickly as possible :money_mouth_face: :blush:

zameen.com pay ab ager normal add lagatay hein to wo thori dair mein hi kafi peechay chala jata hai aur 0 views aatay hein. OLX is better option of general seller. or buy zameen featured add. also you can post on different facebook groups etc.

1 Like

@shinwarisana_1 @habib5351 @m.naumananjum_1
@habib5351 KINDLY CONTACT ME AND GET RID OF THE HASSLE/STRESS AS WE BUY IT FROM OUR CLIENTS!

AOA,
This is Ayaz from, " Meezban Real Estate & Builders". We provide a number of Professional Services including Real Estate Brokerage & Investment Consultancy and Construction with Material, Construction Consultancy & Material Supply. As Professionals our Consultancy provided is backed by various Surveys along with Constant & Thorough Research of the Real Estate Market(trends, pricing, worthiness, ROI potential etc) of Islamabad mainly and some parts/projects of Rawalpindi such as Bahria Town etc. You are most welcome to contact me to find out ‘The Best Available Options’ according to your budget and the Comparison+Pros & Cons of the options shall also be provided to you.
So, therefore the summary is that you will be provided with more than ONE Option and an estimated/assumed ROI(return on investment)will be provided in figures backed with evidence, making it easier for you to decide where to Invest your hardearned savings.
Regards
Ayaz ur Rahim

We Provide Following Top Notch Professional Services At Competitive Rates:
1.Real Estate Brokerage and Consultancy.
2.Construction with Material and Consultancy
3.Construction Material Supply.
4.Architectural and Interior Designing.
5.Energy Effecient Building (Consultancy+Implementation)
6. Solar Systems(net metering)
7. Gate Automation
8.CCTV and Security Systems
9. Smart Homes.
10. Residential Lifts:Branded(All parts i.e rope
etc)
11. Complete Furnishing
12. Bullet Proofing

P.S: I am attaching my Business Card, all the contact details are mentioned. I Welcome You On Behalf Of Our Enterprise ;To Be A Part Of The Most Satisfied Community:Our Clientage!

IMG-20211017-WA0002