Soil Testing Before Water Bore

Is there any way to test a soil before water boring? Expert please do share your experience.

Soil test cannot determine underground water. You need to conduct a resistivity survey for which i am not sure private services are available or not.

Do you have their contact number ?

Ahsan brother i once tried myself to find someone for resistivity survey but in vain. But it was like 5 to 6 years ago.

Ok.Thanks for your reply.Lets see what other member of the forum will say regarding this issue.

As per my knowledge Mr.Naveed is right,Soil test to be done to test the soil only and to prepare the design of structure accordingly.

On murree road near faizabad there is this office called survey of pakistan something.

I had a friend who referred this place but he did not have any contact but he was sure one can find a guy from this place.

the main thing is the instrument used by the electric resistivity serveyor. I found one instrument once in Quaid-e-Azam university used by professors for research purposes and they are normally used for wells not house bore.

if u have any contacts in Quaid uni it may help

Contact UET Taxila. They offer these type of consultancy services.