Taj Residencia safe for investment?

Hi,

I have been thinking of investing in a residential plot for quite some time now and was looking for opportunities when I came across this advertisement of Taj Residencia on FB and was wondering if it is a good investment opportunity. If the rates of the property have appreciated there recently?
Can anyone guide me?

Taj Residencia

The Goods:

• Taj Residencia has the NOC approved (Rawalpindi Development Authority)
  • Developer has Delivered the Centaurus Mall in Islamabad (biggest in the Capital)
  • Installment Plan seems quite reasonable
  • Development Ongoing
  • Right Next to CDA Sector I-14 (I-14/1) where Price Per Marla is between 17 Lakh to 25 Lakh per Marla
  • The Golra Underpass will give it a further Boost

Points to Consider:

• Develoment Pace is Ok (not that fast)
  • Files, no matter what always carry a risk
1 Like

@Its_ImtiaX_88 , how do you compare it with Upcountry Enclosure?

Taj to Upcountry is like what a Cultus is to Mehran …

You mean Taj is Cultus and Upcountry is Mehran? or vice versa?

In that sequence … :slight_smile:

@Its_ImtiaX_88 thank you for your guidance

@atifmusaddaq @shahreemalik0
saniarashid3012 @samra_2 @shahreen_ifti @shahreenakhtar
@saniarashid3012 @samra_2 @shahreen_ifti @shahreenakhtar @iqra.masood @iqra.masood
KINDLY CONTACT ME AND GET RID OF THE HASSLE/STRESS AS WE BUY IT FROM OUR CLIENTS!

AOA,
This is Ayaz from, " Meezban Real Estate & Builders". We provide a number of Professional Services including Real Estate Brokerage & Investment Consultancy and Construction with Material, Construction Consultancy & Material Supply. As Professionals our Consultancy provided is backed by various Surveys along with Constant & Thorough Research of the Real Estate Market(trends, pricing, worthiness, ROI potential etc) of Islamabad mainly and some parts/projects of Rawalpindi such as Bahria Town etc. You are most welcome to contact me to find out ‘The Best Available Options’ according to your budget and the Comparison+Pros & Cons of the options shall also be provided to you.
So, therefore the summary is that you will be provided with more than ONE Option and an estimated/assumed ROI(return on investment)will be provided in figures backed with evidence, making it easier for you to decide where to Invest your hardearned savings.
Regards
Ayaz ur Rahim

We Provide Following Top Notch Professional Services At Competitive Rates:
1.Real Estate Brokerage and Consultancy.
2.Construction with Material and Consultancy
3.Construction Material Supply.
4.Architectural and Interior Designing.
5.Energy Effecient Building (Consultancy+Implementation)
6. Solar Systems(net metering)
7. Gate Automation
8.CCTV and Security Systems
9. Smart Homes.
10. Residential Lifts:Branded(All parts i.e rope
etc)
11. Complete Furnishing
12. Bullet Proofing

P.S: I am attaching my Business Card, all the contact details are mentioned. I Welcome You On Behalf Of Our Enterprise ;To Be A Part Of The Most Satisfied Community:Our Clientage!

IMG-20211017-WA0002

Salam.
As per RDA NOC layout, Taj residencia still not have noc of area where they built centaurus 2.

Do you have any idea, when will they get the noc of that area and also what about noc of blue bell block.

Kindly guide me

NOC of blue bell ie yet to be taken…blue bell is at very initial stage…even location of that block is not confirm