These forums are not mobile friendly

This is a suggestion from my side.

Admins and webmasters at the website might know that over 85% of people login to the internet (and most likely this website too) from their mobile phones.

Since the forum software being used here is absolutely unfriendly for use on mobile phones, i request the admins to please shift to some other software so that more user activity can be generated.

Yes for a forum these days. Not being mobile friendly is a big issue, further I should point out that load time of this forum is also very high, which is another factor which should be rectified. Asap

Now more than 60% of internet users are using mobile device for browsing the web. This is the reason very very few new people joining this forum now. If admins are serious for keeping this forum alive they must have to make drastic changes to UX and UI.

Also, fresh questions and replies can be shown as “New” so that forum members can see what is currently hot topic.

Dear Forum members,

Your suggestions are valid and we have forwarded it to the relevant department. Please know that work is being done on update of various section of Zameen.com website and the forums is one of them. A majority of the sections have been updated and forum is next in line. The process is generally slow of because of security and other concerns. Rest assured the forums will be updated as soon as possible.

Dear Dr. Mehmood,

The threads in "Recent Post" section the forum are, by default, sorted by "New" with the newest post (or the one with latest reply) always at the top.

Most recent updates should be on top.

Google says it’s mobile friendly :slight_smile:

We all here at zameen dot com forum should use more convenient ways of communication. We should be using the modern apps that should be synced with this forum. For instance, WhatsApp, it should sync the forum data and give us facility to get connected. All the developers, architects and other people in this business will be connected without any hustle.