Transfer of inheritance property of deceased to children

Salam,

I am not aware and well versed with the legal/commercial procedure and steps involved in a residential house transfer to offspring of a deceased.

Would appreciate all the guidance and advice here.

My father-in-law has a house in karachi which was not transferred to the legal heirs during his life. He has three children - two of which live outside Pakistan.

It is decided amongst the siblings that they intend to transfer the house solely to a sister who is living aboard.

I need to know what/how is a step guided process to do so and what documents do we need to check/assess to be ready for the same. How long would it take and does it needs physical presence of all siblings in Pakistan.

Many thanks for a detailed process .

Welcome to the hell hole. My father passed away 2 years and we are still trying to transfer the property in our name. It’s a straight forward case but courts are fucked Up

Dear Sir

It is better to hire a trustworthy lawyer,as they deal with succession cases mostly,fotgi khata must,along with death certificate,special power of attorney from everyone based abroad (mostly available at embassies or consulates) then they file a case at Kara chi high court through lawyer for hiba to the desired person. In case of sale of that house the amount will be distributed through cheques from sindh government,the naazir of Karachi high court deals with such matters. Mostly these types of cases can normally take upto 6 months to 1 year