Update - Margalla Avenue Project

More activity seems to be kicking in along Margalla Avenue making this area even more attractive for investment.

1 Like

Latest Update:

Latest Update:

Latest Update:

Latest Update:

Latest Update (Drone View):

Latest Update:

Margalla Avenue has done what was anticipated and now faisal hill has dropped by 25 Lacs…
Same goes for B-17.
I warned well in time for a bherh chall but no one listened then…
However Faisal Town still in good prospects…for example in block C, investment is good to return profit in near future.
Tarnol Fizaia is also coming in limelight after 40 years of its inception…Hakla Interchange just 2 km from Fate Jang Motorway Interchange entrance to Fizaia is going to change its fate…
Then comes bahria Phase-8 extension P3 & P6 which can do surprises after RRR ribbon cut as per RDA announcement on 23rd March…may be Imran will go but now RRR has bound to be a reality in near future…
Then good old DHA Valley where a " zero surcharge file" can make wonders also in near future In Shaa Allah.
Sector K in phase-8 also good for returns in near future. Same goes for semi developed F3/F4…

Margalla Avenue completion in June July will give another boost to B-17 and all the areas it connects. My assessment is that B-17 will get another jump of minimum 30% by Dec.

We do hope so, sir …
But how you define the jump?
It is already 20- 25 Lacs down…
Do you mean first it will recover & make up 20-25 Lacs & further appreciate by your stated percentage?

20-25 lacs down on what? It can’t be across the board for all size of plots.

My assessment of B-17 price rise is based on the fact that distance between B17 and D12 will reduce to 20 minutes with Margalla Avenue and the price disparity between two is more than double. So a 30% rise is only a modest assessment.

Plus, Multi’s top class development will also be a big factor, so the overall impact can be way beyond 30%.

No doubt there has been some correction in B17 after last jump at MA announcement. Which is good because it is a good opportunity for the late comers to jump on the band wagon.

RRR is not going to happen any time soon. It’s a choran that dealers are selling for decades.

I am sure things will return as anticipated …
FH investors are in no where but let us have good hope In Shaa Allah.

Good analysis isloo1, I am of the same view. I think B-17 will be at least 50% of D-12 rates when MA is done. I also speculate that prices will start moving upwards once the railway bridge beams are laid on top of the support structure because even if D-12 is not connected, C sectors will be surely connected with B-17.

A good video update on MA construction progress.

Yes, Asif bro, I also think that a kanal in B-17 will settle around 3.4 to 4 crore once traffic starts flowing on MA.

1 Like

Latest Update (work starts near D-12, underpass likely to be constructed under graveyard):

Latest Update (3 options on the table, decision will be taken this week):

Latest Update:

@asif.khan9 thanks for sharing the news and video update.

If section 2 of MA which is Bhara Kahu bypass is also started, then I will have to revise upward my projection for B-17 and zone 2 price increase. In that case, this is no longer a road that connects Islamabad zone 1 with GT Road and Taxila, but instead it becomes a highway that connects to Murree.

B-17 walo… mazay karo !!!

1 Like

You’re welcome isloo1. Yes, this will be like Kashmir Highway, but far more beautiful.

Latest Update (new road being made alongside D-12 service road, alignment explanation with google maps, site staff says that tunnel is final):

Latest Update:

Latest Update:

Latest Update:

Latest Update (work ongoing day and night):

Latest Update:

Latest Update:

Latest Update:

Latest Update:

Latest Update News (it says graveyard issue resolved):

Latest Update:

Latest Update (C-14 and C-15):

Latest Big Update (girders being placed on bridge):

Latest Big Update (most girders placed on bridge, watch at 14:00):

Latest Update (flyover to be made over graveyard, work started):

Latest Update (work starts on GT Road connection, mubarak ho!):

Latest Update (drone view with map of GT road interchange on MA):

CDA MA

Latest BIG Update (bridge operational, watch at 4:40 min. Mubarak Ho Mubarak Ho!):