Veterans co-operative housing society

Veterans co-operative housing society is adjacent to awt a block,wapda town's a block and opposite of echs commercial area.Owned by Ex.Army officers,very good location & reasonable prices. Now the management decided to start the development work of the society and inshaAllah it will completed in one year time.Its best time to invest in this society because of its best location and connectivity with margalla avenue & awt motorway interchange.

Regards,

Khalid Javaid

0321-5533374

Khalid sahb,

Oh yaar mere please enclose prices of 5 marla in wapda town in all blocks.

prices of 5 marla in mumtaz city all blocks

prices in top city 10 marla in all blocks.

prices of 1 kanal in b block top city?

thanks yaar

Regards

kashmirI

Kashmiri Bhai,

Phr yaar log kahen gay k es forum per apne plot na sale kro es leay bhai jan ap ko jo information chaheay ho mujy call kr lein.

By the way Kashmiri bhai this thread is about Veterans society & u want to know the prices of other societies,this is not fair yaar.

Kashmiri Bhai Jan,

Kindly check the prices in those societies Threads.

Thanx

Khalid sab very thanks to keep us updated about vaterans cooperative society.can you plz tell us about plot sizes and rates.

Yes…

Deae Zzingaro,

Ur required info is as under,

10 marla 7 to 9 lac

1 Kanal 13 to 16 lac

2 Kanal 22 to 26 lac

No 5 marla plot? and how much development charges etc? is it cost of land?

thx

Dear Kami2K,

There is no 5 marla plots in this society & above prices are without DC. DC yet not decided by society.

@Khalid Javaid. They have not yet decided the development charges and you are saying they will complete development in one year? I have seen that place and IMHO it doesn't look like getting ready in less than 3 years. Its much better to go for a developed project with on ground plots instead, such as in AWT or wapda.

Also it should be clarified to everyone that a society whose management is in hands of some retired officers doesn't mean it is being run by the army. The veterans society is a private society, not owned or run by military.

I am strongly agreed with ZG.

Veterans, WT, etc----------------------qureshi sab well done for coming into light the underdog societies

Dear ZG,

I hav't said that its owned by Army,i said that its owned by ex-army officers under co-operative societies act.And why i am saying that development will be done in one year time because of its plain landscape and very limited plots,total area is 1300 kanal and only 713 plots.

So it will not took more than one year for development if the management begins the development in next month as they are planing.

Rest God knows better.

@ Nasir05 who Qureshi ?

Khalid Javaid qureshi may be mistaken your name . Its suit with your name (with good feeling).

Okay dear

Salam to every one. I met with society management during my stay in Pakistan, january 2015. They are strong and seems to develop the sector within one year because the terms of the tender for development are strict. Anyway, i want to sell my 2 kanal plot, any good offer is welcome.

Bro demand? .

According to Khalid Javaid sb, the price of 2 kanal lies in the range of 22-26 lacs. My demand would not cross these limits. I would rather limit it to 23-24 lacs. Give me an offer and then we can discuss it. Thanks

Bro ur plot no & Block ?